IGNORED

New Artist on the Scene

Guest snsguy

Guest snsguy

I am a new artist to this site and I'm looking for some feedback on my site http://www.someonenamedsimon.com which is also the name I have for myself. I've been playing for about seven years. I am a serious singer and songwriter that performs quality music which changes stylistically from one song to the next. My writing talks about tough issues such as lust, the corruption of mainstream media on our lives, to the love of Jesus Christ using poetic and passionate words to fill the souls craving for truth. God called me to the ministry when I was 15 and I've been striving for the goal ever since. My site has some demos and a lot more content about myself and the ministry that God has set before me. All feedback is really appreciated constructive and praise alike. Please take a moment and check me out. You won't regret it. Thanks everyone!!! :oww:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/25/1972

Your website is very nice, however the full-screen flash is a little annoying...had to alt-tab back to regular windows. A more direct way of getting around that would be nice.

I didn't listen to the tracks yet, but will when I have time.

God bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Hello snsguy,

I like your site, nice graphics. I couldn't hear your music because I'm at work and I don't have a soundcard but I did look at the lyrics. I liked the lyrics to The Truth About and Psalm5. I can see that you're very talented. The other songs are just not my cup of tea but that is a personal choice. I prefer music that edifies the Lord and brings Him glory. I love hearing songs about how wonderful and mighty our King is but that's just me.

Under "Shows" you have a misspelled word. It says...

No shows will be performed in the near future do

that should be due

But if you meant to do that, nevermind. :rofl:

I hope you are successful in your career. Have a great time on the boards.

in Christ,

bpc

Edited by BoldlyProclaimingChrist