IGNORED

Faith And Science

Guest lovinghim4ever

Guest lovinghim4ever

God created them both, so how can we keep them apart?

However, we must remember that . . .

Faith can do many things that Science can never explain.

But, there is nothing Science can do that Faith cannot account for.

:emot-handshake:

Demon Walk

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Ephesians 2:2

Lust Talk

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Ephesians 2:3

But God

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:4

Creates Kids Again

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:5

And Sits Then Beside Him

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:6

Ain't That Something!

:emot-highfive:

False Science

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

1 Timothy 6:20

Or True Grace

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

The Way The Truth And The Life

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:35-36

Or Death

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:18

Oh, Choose Wisely Dear One, Choose Jesus The Christ

:noidea:

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Guest lovinghim4ever

Colossians 1:16 . . . For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him.

Revelation 4:11 . . . "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they were created and have their being."

ALL means ALL, therefore Science is included in that ALL, therefore God created Science.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/16/1991

ahh but there is a step missing from your progression of logic cycel sure enough God might not have given us science but He gave us reasoning capabilities that are used in the progression of science. in truth though i in part do agree with most of what you have said

faith itself can do nothing but then science can explain the process of everything what it can't explain is the cause but that is a different debate for a different time. and yes lovinghim4ever's remark was probably a little rash but we have all been rash in our time.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

faith itself can do nothing but then science can explain the process of everything what it can't explain is the cause but that is a different debate for a different time. and yes lovinghim4ever's remark was probably a little rash but we have all been rash in our time.

From 1 Corinthians 13:2: "...and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

From James 2:17: "...faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

Faith, if it exists at all, is creative, active, it does something (work). Faith in Christ produces justification, Galatians 2:16: "... that we might be justified by faith in Christ..." ; faith in science produces the technology that defines our culture. But science itself is observation of CREATION, God's CREATION.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

one time when God was correcting me, i wont say what for so dont ask, i couldnt see him but he raised his finger(i could just tell) and he says you see all this speaking about this planet and all he made. then inwardly he showed me the beauty of it.

then he shows me the faith he used to make it (likewhen he said let there be light and there was light). it was faith. then it switched to he can unmake and raised his finger again and said even you. (this is when i learned what the fear of the Lord really is) it was in a secnce that my own mother wouldnt even know me.

anyway i find it funny this is a topic at all faith vs. science. when Gods faith made science thri his word.

can i prove this in scripture? no. but i can say if i am lying about what God said that makes me false and my damnation is greater. being of the elect i wont do that.

i guess you are just gonna believe(faith) or not.

From 1 Corinthians 13:2: "...and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

From James 2:17: "...faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

this is precisely what i was saying not that faith can do nothing but that it can do nothing on its own without love or works. sorry though that was my fault i didn't calrify myself enough

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/21/1959

Science is in the eye of the beholder. If you hold a humanistic world view with a mix of relativism, then what is seen is explained from the concepts of one's own mind or some form of an "educated guess" which is usually aligned w/ the views of evolution (which is a distorted view). But, if science is held in view of the truth of God's Word, or a Christian world view, then science can be REASONABLY explained through creation science or apologetics.