IGNORED

THE END OF THE WORLD

Guest phelanfine

Guest phelanfine

THE END OF THE WORLD

Isaiah 3

3:1

For behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, Takes away from Jerusalem and from Judah The stock and the store, The whole supply of bread and the whole supply of water;

3:2

The mighty man and the man of war, The judge and the prophet, And the diviner and the elder;

3:3

The captain of fifty and the honorable man, The counselor and the skillful artisan, And the expert enchanter.

3:4

"I will give children to be their princes, And babes shall rule over them.

3:5

The people will be oppressed, Every one by another and every one by his neighbor; The child will be insolent toward the elder, And the base toward the honorable."

3:6

When a man takes hold of his brother In the house of his father, saying, "You have clothing; You be our ruler, And let these ruins be under your power,"

3:7

In that day he will protest, saying, "I cannot cure your ills, For in my house is neither food nor clothing; Do not make me a ruler of the people."

3:8

For Jerusalem stumbled, And Judah is fallen, Because their tongue and their doings Are against the Lord, To provoke the eyes of His glory.

3:9

The look on their countenance witnesses against them, And they declare their sin as Sodom; They do not hide it. Woe to their soul! For they have brought evil upon themselves.

3:10

"Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, For they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

3:11

Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, For the reward of his hands shall be given him.

3:12

As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths."

3:13

The Lord stands up to plead, And stands to judge the people.

Deuteronomy 32

32:36

"For the Lord will judge His people And have compassion on His servants, When He sees that their power is gone, And there is no one remaining, bond or free.

32:37

He will say: 'Where are their gods, The rock in which they sought refuge?

32:38

Who ate the fat of their sacrifices, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise and help you, And be your refuge.

32:39

'Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.

32:40

For I raise My hand to heaven, And say, "As I live forever,

3:14

The Lord will enter into judgment With the elders of His people And His princes: "For you have eaten up the vineyard; The plunder of the poor is in your houses.

3:15

What do you mean by crushing My people And grinding the faces of the poor?" Says the Lord God of hosts.

Jeremiah 25

25:30

"Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them: 'The Lord will roar from on high, And utter His voice from His holy habitation; He will roar mightily against His fold. He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes, Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

25:31

A noise will come to the ends of the earth-- For the Lord has a controversy with the nations; He will plead His case with all flesh. He will give those who are wicked to the sword,' says the Lord."

25:32

Thus says the Lord of hosts: "Behold, disaster shall go forth From nation to nation, And a great whirlwind shall be raised up From the farthest parts of the earth.

25:33

And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.

25:34

"Wail, shepherds, and cry! Roll about in the ashes, You leaders of the flock! For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions are fulfilled; You shall fall like a precious vessel.

25:35

And the shepherds will have no way to flee, Nor the leaders of the flock to escape.

25:36

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, And a wailing of the leaders to the flock will be heard. For the Lord has plundered their pasture,

25:37

And the peaceful dwellings are cut down Because of the fierce anger of the Lord.

3:16

Moreover the Lord says: "Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with outstretched necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, Making a jingling with their feet,

3:17

Therefore the Lord will strike with a scab The crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, And the Lord will uncover their secret parts."

3:18

In that day the Lord will take away the finery: The jingling anklets, the scarves, and the crescents;

3:19

The pendants, the bracelets, and the veils;

3:20

The headdresses, the leg ornaments, and the headbands; The perfume boxes, the charms,

3:21

and the rings; The nose jewels,

3:22

the festal apparel, and the mantles; The outer garments, the purses,

3:23

and the mirrors; The fine linen, the turbans, and the robes.

3:24

And so it shall be: Instead of a sweet smell there will be a stench; Instead of a sash, a rope; Instead of well-set hair, baldness; Instead of a rich robe, a girding of sackcloth; And branding instead of beauty.

Ezekiel 7

7:16

'Those who survive will escape and be on the mountains Like doves of the valleys, All of them mourning, Each for his iniquity.

7:17

Every hand will be feeble, And every knee will be as weak as water.

7:18

They will also be girded with sackcloth; Horror will cover them; Shame will be on every face, Baldness on all their heads.

7:19

'They will throw their silver into the streets, And their gold will be like refuse; Their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them In the day of the wrath of the Lord; They will not satisfy their souls, Nor fill their stomachs, Because it became their stumbling block of iniquity.

7:20

'As for the beauty of his ornaments, He set it in majesty; But they made from it The images of their abominations-- Their detestable things; Therefore I have made it Like refuse to them.

7:21

I will give it as plunder Into the hands of strangers, And to the wicked of the earth as spoil; And they shall defile it.

7:22

I will turn My face from them, And they will defile My secret place; For robbers shall enter it and defile it.

3:25

Your men shall fall by the sword, And your mighty in the war.

3:26

Her gates shall lament and mourn, And she being desolate shall sit on the ground

Da 12:7

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.

Revelation 11

11:3

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Daniel 12

12:5

Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank

11:4

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:

." 6 So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' Says the Lord of hosts.

7 'Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of "Grace, grace to it!" ' "

11:5

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

11:6

These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

11:7

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

11:8

And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

11:9

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.

11:10

And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

11:11

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.

11:12

And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

11:13

In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

11:14

The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

11:15

Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!"

11:16

And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God,

11:17

saying: "We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.

11:18

The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

11:19

Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail.

:t: DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ONCE GOD HAS JUDGED A PEOPLE FOR DOING A CERTAIN THING OR BEING A CERTAIN WAY. THAT JUDGEMENT STANDS FOR ETERNITY?

FOR THE LORD IS UPRIGHT AND STRAIGHT, WITHOUT SHIFTING SHADOW, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW.

THEY WILL BE JUDGED THE SAME, WHO DO THE SAME.

IT IS TIME TO START BUILDING THAT TEMPLE THAT YOU WILL BUILD FOR THE LORD.

Ac 7:49

'Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the Lord, Or what is the place of My rest?

1Co 6:19

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own

.2 Corinthians 6:

" 17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you."* 18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty."*

Joh 4:23

But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him

:il: LORD YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED :rofl:

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD :rofl:

Guest noelmaude

:D I know of a few more scriptures of end time that would fit nicely with these. It makes the post to long. perhaps you should have just posted the scriptures and let those who were interested look them up. Anyway I have found that you can't teach the end time. It has to be revealed by GOD to those who are searching.

In HIS love :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Isaiah 3:24

And so it shall be: Instead of a sweet smell there will be a stench; Instead of a sash, a rope; Instead of well-set hair, baldness; Instead of a rich robe, a girding of sackcloth; And branding instead of beauty.

Ezekiel 7:18

They will also be girded with sackcloth; Horror will cover them; Shame will be on every face, Baldness on all their heads.

This sounds a lot like the Jewish Holocaust to me...

They shaved the heads of the women and used their hair for wigs; they dumped their naked bodies in deep, mass graves.

These scriptures sound like Hitler's Third Reich and the horrible obliteration of 6 million Jews.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest resurectionhope

This is for those of you who think that these scriptures were for jerusalem of time past.

Well the interesting thing is. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE SCRIPTURES. THIS BIBLE WAS WRITEN FOR YOU. IT HAS ONLY BEEN HERE SINCE THE 1600'S.

YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BE THE HOLY PEOPLE. A JEW BY ADOPTION INTO CHRIST. YOU ARE ISREAL. THESE SCRIPTURES WERE WRITEN ABOUT AND FOR YOU.

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS :t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/13/1972

This is for those of you who think that these scriptures were for jerusalem of time past.

Well the interesting thing is. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THESE SCRIPTURES. THIS BIBLE WAS WRITEN FOR YOU. IT HAS ONLY BEEN HERE SINCE THE 1600'S.

YOU ARE SUPOSE TO BE THE HOLY PEOPLE. A JEW BY ADOPTION INTO CHRIST. YOU ARE ISREAL. THESE SCRIPTURES WERE WRITEN ABOUT AND FOR YOU.

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS :t2:

amen :t2: