IGNORED

Anyone in Phoenix, AZ with some spare time?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/24/1987

Ok, I need to get someone brave to help me out.

I've been trying to get some out of town gigs for my band (a christian rock band, if you didn't already know) and today I was contacted by a Kevin Mitchell in Phoenix, Arizona. His company is called Xtreme Rock Music. It's a promotions and management agency.

If there is anyone in Phoenix who'd be willing to go to this address and confirm if someone is living there if they can.

I wanna know if this guy is for real. He's giving me a lot of hope for good, high paying gigs, and it's almost too good to be true.

Please don't spam this topic with things like "If it sounds good, its not true! MRAW MRAW MRAW!"

Please PM me if you're willing to help me out and I'll give you the address and the photo of him that I have been provided with.

Edited by Chou

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Actually, that's not a bad idea. I live in SC, so I cant do it, but this is a good idea with all the nonsense going on in the world.

I'd also google the guy and the company, and look their name up in the Better Business Bureau.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/24/1987

It's a self owned company, so i dont think there will be anything in BBB, but I'll check.

I did my stalki--- er... research. His house checks out, I'm having a service run a check on his phone number, and I think I even found out where his wife works, so I have plenty of questions to ask.

Aren't public records just awesome? :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I'm in Phoenix. If you can give me the address immediately, I'll check it out tomorrow, but I am EXTRAORDINARILLY busy. Sunday I will be back in Kayenta.

By the way, doesn't this guy have a web site?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ReignDown

Hi!

I am a Christian musician from the Phx area. I've been actively involved in the local music scene for about 20 years.

If you are questioning whether this individual is "for real".

Well I know that I have encounted this particular person a lot in the past. He is a kind individual and speaking for him as a person he's a nice guy. But as far as his business practices. I don't think he's really ever established himself as a solid knowledgable person with in the local Christian music business community. Either he's trying to start a new church, trying to find musicians for himself or some other endeavor. Especially if you are in another state and he is requesting your services as a band. Honestly, for as nice a guy he is, he really doesn't have a strong foundation here and it's been that way for quite a while. He's been in and out of the music scene for as long as I can remember. If you have any other questions please feel free to chat some more. If you are looking for some gigs I might be able to help. I have my own band here and we've played so many places in and out of this state...

www.myspace.com/reigndown.

I don't want to bash a person on here as Mr. Mitchell has honest intentions I believe. I have just never seen him really get anything solid off the ground.

hope this helps?!

blessings...