IGNORED

Why did God take 6 days?

Guest arkon

Guest arkon
You do not have the right to invoke the above scripture for your defense because it does not apply to you.

Now you are trying to take the very word of God away from me...

More proof that you are not angry at me...but at God...because I merely quoted His words...and that makes you angry.

Sorry.... you cant do it.

Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God loves me.... Why dont you?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Hateful attitude? What's that about? I don't see that at all. Wow!

Arkon I love you and not just because we are debating for the same. I also love everyone who disagrees with me.

Guest shiloh357

Are you so blind? I do not hate you.

You cannot breathe the hatefulness and beat people down the way that you do, and then claim you are being persecuted for Christ's sake when people respond negatively because they don't like getting treated that way.

You are trying to apply verses to yourself that do not apply to your situation and that you do not have the right to invoke because you drew first blood. You are the one who is condemning everyone else, just because they don't look at the bible the way you do.

You can drop the persecution complex.

Guest arkon

:blush:

Thank you artsylady

I think I will just leave both of these threads now and move on to the next study.

BTW..

Did you take a look at the China - America thread...its quite a ways down now...

The thing that makes it interesting is that both cultures mentioned in the thread (Chinese and Hopi) are said by scientists to have arrived at their locations along a different timeline than the bible.

But if the bible is correct than the chinese and american indian civs are much younger...and came from the same place.... sumeria/iraq/.. Noah after the flood