WN: Palin: Don't 'second guess' Israel - Ynet News

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,480
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

The United States shouldn't second guess Israel if it decides to attack Iran, according to Gov. Sarah Palin, Republican presidential candidate John McCain's running mate, in an interview with Katie Couric on CBS.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/ynetnews-co...602429,00-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:noidea:

I completely agree with her. Israel has the most to lose if Iran has nuclear weapons, and they have to do whatever is necessary to defend their country. With the Iranian leader making his desire to wipe Israel off the map known, I believe Israel would be justified in taking immediate military action against Iran.

I completely agree with her. Israel has the most to lose if Iran has nuclear weapons, and they have to do whatever is necessary to defend their country. With the Iranian leader making his desire to wipe Israel off the map known, I believe Israel would be justified in taking immediate military action against Iran.

Yes, the Iranian president has already made it clear what he intends to do if he's given the chance. Israel is under no obligation to commit nation suicide by doing nothing about the threat if Iran gets a nuclear weapon. It would seem that the Iranians have decided they will make their own if they get one through other means.