IGNORED

How would you interpret this?

sindy002

Hie Sindy.

I'm so gateful to you for bringing this topic of dream of future husband and I wish you all the best.

I'm in the same situation and I also believe it happens but I have a question that is it possible that God only talks to one partner alone espeacialy if He confirms it time and again?

Im asking because in my situation I asked God for signs and I got lots them but the guy didn't say anything. He continued to love me as a sister in Christ and was dating other girls. He backslided and had his girlfriend elope soon after but within six months he came to me telling me he was so sorry and he's asking God for forgiveness for he made the worst mistake in his life. They later separated but he was already in another relationship and ti him I was a very good sister who he can share everything with and still no word for him from God.

To cut a very long story short I gave up on my promised husband and dated another guy and we got engaged and when I was praying for our future marriage God started reveiling many negative things about him and I found out that he did not believe in God at all and was married but separated so we broke up. I was so heartbroken and kept on praying. During prayer I was told that my husband was coming and he was going to greet me with some certain geeting words and thats how I was going to identify him.

I kept praying for 2yrs nobody came to me and then I just bumbed into my promised husband who was then relocated in another country and I haven't seen or spoken to for 4yrs and he greeted me with the exact words God told me 2yrs back. I was shocked and praised God for the confirmation but there goes the twist again, He was engaged and was so glad to introduce me as his beloved sister to his future wife.

Cried and prayed and there goes my endless dreams of promised husband. I dreamt of a lady telling me to tarry in the presence of the Lord.

Now i'm sad and confused but I still believe

Guest Biblicist
The best way to get a man interested in you, pretend like you are NOT interested in him. :emot-pray:

My wife would probably say that putting food in my belly worked for her. :laugh:

Yeah! My husband would say the same. :laugh: "You know a man's on the level when his bubble's in the middle."

Come to think of it, God told me in a dream that I would marry a certain man....but it was more like a nightmare. :emot-heartbeat:

:emot-pray:

In all seriousness, I like Neb's answer. Be so deep in the LORD that he has to go through Him to get to you. :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What are we going to do with Biblicist? :whistling: You are sooo funny! :24:

But seriously, I appreciate all of your comments. You guys are the greatest!!!!

There was so much godly wisdom in what you said. I just love it!

Wow Kupa. I'm sorry about what you're going through. :( That IS hard. I've loved a guy too and found out that he was going to marry someone else. All I could do is cry and pray. But, if God showed you that man is going to be your husband, it will happen. He's a God of his word and he won't lie. So be encouraged. And as you all have told me, wait on God.

Me and Elder H. attend different churches, but we're both Church of God In Christ.

We have district functions every 3 or 4 months, so that's the only time I get to see him. He's an elder and youth pastor, so he's either facilitating the program or talking to somebody. I've known about him for about 15 years, I think. :24:

It's funny because the first time I saw him, I told the Lord, "He looks like a nice saved man. He'd be a good husband."

I didn't know he was going to be my husband though! :24: Well, since I've opened this can of worms, I'm going to let them all out. :) About 2 years ago, an older lady from my church told me that he was interested in me. I got excited because I'm not Ms. Thang, so the men don't pause when I walk into the room. (If you know what I mean). :24: Well, he used to hug me all the time, so I figured that's the reason. To make a long story short, I started calling him (he didn't give me his number) and writing him little notes. Obviously he didn't appreciate that because he started avoiding me.

Oh yeah, it was terrible. :cool: Anyways, I realized that I made him uncomfortable so I apologized to him. After that, he started talking to me again. Now here's where things get amusing to me. He started doing "little" things to get my attention. In fact, he was the one that started initiating all the handshakes and greetings. I figured I had come on too strong. So, I just decided to back off. One Saturday, during our youth conference, I was standing in the gym watching the kids play basketball and he came and stood in the corner behind me. Then, he walked up and stood beside me. Well, I didn't know what to do, so I didn't say anything. Plus, I thought he wasn't interested in me. So, I didn't know what to think. Anyways, since things happened that way, I was convinced he wasn't interested so I forgot about him. Then, I started praying to God for a husband again. I've always heard people say ask God for the kind of mate you want. So, I did. I told God how I wanted him to look and everything. Ofcourse he has to be saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. That's not optional. But, I did tell the Lord he knew what I needed. So, let his will be done. About 2 or 3 months later I started seeing Elder H. in visions. I was like what???? :blink: Lord you mean after all that, this man is my husband??? :40: I was blown away! I couldn't believe it so I started asking the Lord over and over again, is he the one? And time, after time, after time, God showed me he's the one. After I acknowledged that he is my husband, I told the Lord I don't see how that can be because he never talks to me. Then I asked the Lord to give us an opportunity to talk. The Lord showed me the time he came and sat beside me so that we could talk, and the time he came and stood beside me in the gym. Well, I missed them. Geez Louise!!

Duhhh. :crazy

Anyway, I just wanted to fill you in on everything so you'd know more about the situation.

Guest Biblicist

I know, I'm a hopeless nut and a hopeless romantic, what can I say? :whistling::cool::24:

It's totally kewl when you can see how the Lord is working in your life! The Lord brought my husband and me together when we were in 6th grade. I told the girls I was hanging around with "See that guy? I'm gonna marry him." Took me many years of training but I finally got him to ask.

If you have not already, you have GOT to read this thread. It's beautiful.

http://www.worthychristianforums.com/Said-...d-I-t56083.html