• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello.

I'm back again. I just want to get your opinions on something. But, it has to do with prophecy. If you don't believe in that sort of thing, that's o.k with me. But, if you don't, be a sweetheart and hold your comments. I don't mean any harm by saying that. But, I've shared it with some people already. And they got so offended that....well.........let's just say they forgot to let brotherly love continue. :blink:

OK, here goes.

I've been praying to God for a husband for a long time. In December of last year, I started seeing a certain man in visions over and over again. I didn't know what was going on, so I asked the Lord if he was trying to show me something. He didn't answer me right way. But, the visions continued. I started asking God if the man is my husband. A few nights later I had a dream. I was sitting at a table looking at a magazine when a little girl came up to me. My back was turned to the side. But, I could see myself pointing at a picture in a magazine. I asked her, "Who is this?" She said, "That's Elder H." (I'll call him that to protect his identity). Then, the magazine turned around so I could see the picture. When it turned around, there was a picture of Elder H. right in front of my face. So, I started to believe that the man is my husband.

Well, I like to make sure that whatever I dream about or whatever vision I see is from the Lord. So, I asked the Lord for a confirmation. That was about 6 months ago. But, I've had 5 dreams in which Elder H. has asked me if the Lord had showed me that I'm his wife. You may wonder why I had 6 dreams???? :noidea: Well....I kept asking the Lord for a confirmation. And, everytime I asked him for a confirmation, he sent one. So, I feel that Elder H. is definitely my husband.

Now, here's the other part of the situation. When we see one another, we only shake hands, and tell one another it's nice to see you. He hasn't asked me out. Nor have I asked him. He does seem glad to see me. But, I wonder why he hasn't talked to me about us yet?

Well, that's my story. So tell me what you would think if you were in my shoes. :24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Very interesting! If I were in your shoes I would continue waiting upon the Lord. If He knows that Elder H. is to be your husband He also knows when. With the Christmas season coming up it wouldn't be out of line to ask some friends from your church for a Christmas gathering. Include Elder H. and see what happens. Just keep praying and leave it in God's hands.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I agree with the above comment.... Just keep trusting the LORD, and if it's meant to be, GOD will work out the details.... Just give him time---his time is not ours.... LORD knows how well I know that...lol GOD bless you!!!!!! I hope it works out soon for you...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Worthy Welcome to Prophecy

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

All I can think of is just start praying for him - not praying for him to make a move or whatever - but just pray for him, his needs, his walk with the Lord, his spiritual strength, etc.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Biblicist you are so funny! :13:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

The best way to get a man interested in you, pretend like you are NOT interested in him. :13:

My wife would probably say that putting food in my belly worked for her. :th_frusty:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Hello.

I'm back again. I just want to get your opinions on something. But, it has to do with prophecy. If you don't believe in that sort of thing, that's o.k with me. But, if you don't, be a sweetheart and hold your comments. I don't mean any harm by saying that. But, I've shared it with some people already. And they got so offended that....well.........let's just say they forgot to let brotherly love continue. :th_frusty:

OK, here goes.

I've been praying to God for a husband for a long time. In December of last year, I started seeing a certain man in visions over and over again. I didn't know what was going on, so I asked the Lord if he was trying to show me something. He didn't answer me right way. But, the visions continued. I started asking God if the man is my husband. A few nights later I had a dream. I was sitting at a table looking at a magazine when a little girl came up to me. My back was turned to the side. But, I could see myself pointing at a picture in a magazine. I asked her, "Who is this?" She said, "That's Elder H." (I'll call him that to protect his identity). Then, the magazine turned around so I could see the picture. When it turned around, there was a picture of Elder H. right in front of my face. So, I started to believe that the man is my husband.

Well, I like to make sure that whatever I dream about or whatever vision I see is from the Lord. So, I asked the Lord for a confirmation. That was about 6 months ago. But, I've had 5 dreams in which Elder H. has asked me if the Lord had showed me that I'm his wife. You may wonder why I had 6 dreams???? :13: Well....I kept asking the Lord for a confirmation. And, everytime I asked him for a confirmation, he sent one. So, I feel that Elder H. is definitely my husband.

Now, here's the other part of the situation. When we see one another, we only shake hands, and tell one another it's nice to see you. He hasn't asked me out. Nor have I asked him. He does seem glad to see me. But, I wonder why he hasn't talked to me about us yet?

Well, that's my story. So tell me what you would think if you were in my shoes. :th_frusty:

continue to be friends, and shake hands.

now, does he go to the same church you do? is he a Christian? has he produced the lasting fruit?

is he shy? or does he seem to be involved with other things in life that are more important then God?

How does he treat his mother? how about his father? sisters? brothers? how is he with children?

is there oportunity for church fellowship dinners? if so, invite him to sit at the same table.

there are many other questions i would ask myself, I did before I met Teresa.....

here are those questions......

first off, i had no desire for another relationship what so ever..... and a lady friend of mine said there was a lady that was in my life that we would be together for life...... I said "NO WAY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN" she told me it was going to happen, and it was not her...... hmmm now she had my attention...... what was she talking about, she filled me in on what the Lord has shown her about her when she was asking about her and me.... he told her no, not me, but some one else, and that He has some one for me.....

I said that is fine, but here are the requirements.........

1. she will not be some one that will just follow me as I follow the Lord.... but some one that will walk hand in hand with me as we follow the Lord together.....

2. she will not be some one that will just watch me as I do the Lords work.... but some one that will work side by side with me as we do the Lord's work together.....

3. (just as important as the other two requirements) I can not have some one that I can live with.... she will have to be some one that I CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT........

well, guess what? God did it again.... yep, she meets all the requirements... she loves God more then she loves me and by doing so, I am the most loved man on this earth......

she is a servant by all standards.... she serves me 100% and I try to serve her 100% ( i am not as good at serventhood as she is)..... I love her with all I have, and just like the Love God has for us, and the Love His Son has for us, it grows every day.

I did not look for this lady, I knew of Teresa for over a year before we actually met, and had no desire to be anything but friends.... and friends is what we both wanted and needed and well, after a while we started dating.... and God did His thing....

I praise God for Teresa being in my life, she has pushed me further then I had thought I could go, she supported me in my change of occupations, and I am behind her 100% as she begins her SR. year as a Elementry Education Major with ESOL minor, with honors.....

do not get in a hurry, let God set His pace.

************some have said the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, there might be some truth to that, i am not sure, we both like cooking, and neither of us like to do dishes.... lol....... so we do not cook as much as we would like to*****

mike