• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=8204

While the media in the West are lambasting Israel for killing women and children, and are saturating their viewers with horrific photos of bloodied corpses, Israel as a nation is undergoing an astonishing spiritual awakening as a result of this conflict. It is a pity that the world is unable to be witness to the miracles that are occurring here daily. Even the most jaded person would be amazed at the transformation of the people in this country. After many years of feeling the underdog and fearful of the approbation of the outside world, Israel is undergoing an absolute renaissance on a personal and national level.

< read more >

Incidentally, there's also an article in their homepage that may be of interest, i.e.

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=8322

or check out http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publi.../pub_detail.asp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for posting this!

You know, that's one thing I've been puzzling over.

One of the reasons, I believe, the world doesn't care about the rockets firing on Israel is because pretty much nobody is getting killed. Can you fathom this? Over 8000 missiles I believe it was launched at Israel, and were there more than one or two deaths from them? Sometimes I wished people were actually killed just so that maybe the world would see these rocket launches as a problem.

But then I consider that the only true reason that they are not being killed is that God is protecting them. And If the LORD is protecting them, I have to trust He is more interested in something than the world's sympathy towards Israel.

So I pray that the people of Israel would see that the Lord is protecting them. And so return to Him.

This article shows signs of what my prayer has been.

And so we ask for more, LORD. More of Your glory, more of Your power, more of Your manifest presence, more of Your revelation to Your people Israel!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I think God is using the 8,000 rockets to stir up their anger so that this would happen to them. Spiritual awakening!