• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Faith

Part 13

Salvation is now to be seen in its prepared light that enlightens by the amazing things (of grace) for the glory (of God working presently) (Lk 2:30-33). Consequently, we should be into the entreaty (Strongs Greek # 3874 compassionate comfort) of a ministering saint (individually, and regularly) so that we can receive (by learning) the gift (of God at work upon us, see Eph 2:8 and 10) (2Cor 8:4).

Do you even understand and know what THIS gift IS?? If not, then you are without God (the Father

Do you even understand and know what THIS gift IS??..... Only those who LEARN the doctrine of grace can have the hope that God can purify them as God is pure

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

>>>>>()<<<<<

As A Child

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. Matthew 18:3-5

Call Out

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Drink

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalm 116:12-13

Eat

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

Trust

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Romans 10:11

In His Holy Name

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 1 John 5:11-13

Hallelujah!