• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  376
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/30/1962

hi,

To be very honest, initially I will feel very sad. But probably after thinking about it for around an hour or so, I will feel happy for him, pray for him and even help him out with the other girl.

I told you the crush was over, but I still do love him a lot, and I will definitely miss him when he scoots off with some other girl. But an important aspect of love is letting go, and I will definitely do it, not because it won't bother me if he has a girlfriend. It will make me sad. But I will do it because I want him happy, and if it comes through another girl, I accept it.

:th_praying:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

hi friends,

I have a best friend who is a boy. We are every close and get along very well. We enjoy even just spending time with each other. Unfortunately we blew it by getting a crush on each other. We have submitted our relationship unto God and prayed for His guidance. He still has his crush on me. He is not married and has no other relationships. So, I guess there nothing technically wrong with his crush. We might even end up being the ones for each other. Do you think we can go back to being friends? Can we be best friends again?

Blessings.

Woah. I'm in exactly the same position. It's like. Friends. Argghh. Too close. Pull back. Friends. Argghh. Too close. Pull back. Friends. Arghh. etc

Ouch.

As long as you don't get physical I think any friendship is entirely salvagable. And I'm pretty sure this guy and I should safely be able to be buds forever. But it's hard. Can make you feel like you're using the person.

Trying to get the balance when you're really comfortable with someone and enjoy their company has been a tightrope I haven't been very good at walking.

*sigh

I just pray, and ask God to fix all my insensitivity and try again.

Blah.

Wish friendships wern't so complicated sometimes. This guy is one of my favourite people on earth but I know he's not right for me long term. Maybe if you pray more and ask God to show you why or why not this guy is or isn't right for you. That might help. Think in my situation I've probably been too possessive too. It's like YAY. someone understands me. hang on tight or he'll get away.

:thumbsup::emot-hug:

Hope that helps.

God bless