IGNORED

The Trinity

Guest Calamity

Do You Believe The Doctrine Of Trinity is Essential to being a Christian?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe The Doctrine Of Trinity is Essential to being a Christian?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • It is secondary and doesn't matter

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Everything you have Belongs to GOD beliver or non Believer. Nothing exsist that is not HIS. All that is given, HE gave. I don't understand your reasoning.

Sure it belongs to God, but what did it cost Him? He could create a zillion worlds just like this one.

What can an infinte God give to show love?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can an infinte God give to show love?

Himself :huh:

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

too easy. Why does it say He GAVE His Son, if that's not what He did?

Guest idied2

He became a man to die for you. And remained in heaven at the same time. amazing isn't it.

Joh 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Guest idied2

His son was a part of him a messenger to collect The fathers dues.

Mt 21:37

But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

Mr 12:6

Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son

So John 3:16 should read:

For God so loved the world He gave a part of Himself

Guest idied2

I have spent the greater part of this day researching the subject of the trinity. It is amazing what you can learn when you are hungry for truth. Using the link that saved by grace gave and then going on line to research further. This is what I found.

The trinity teaching, GOD in three persons, The triune nature of GOD . Came from catholicism. If that's not enough to throw it out in the wash. Well? That is why it contradicts scripture.

Just like the man in the booth called father who you confess your sins to.

When CHRIST said call no man father. Christ's spirit is the only mediator between man and GOD.

Allmighty GOD the FATHER is the only GOD. He is the only one not created. The SON and the helper are the same spirit but the usage was created. But sinse all are the SPIRIT of GOD. THEY are all of the same nature. The FATHER.

So in the garden when he said "Let Us make man in Our image, Wheather he was talking to some one or not is irrelivent. doesn't the scripture say he created them to worship him and fellowship with him.

1Jo 1:3

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

So the LORD knowing that it was comming up at the end. stressed many times in scripture that the LORD is one and HIS name ONE. but never mentioned a trinity or triune nature in Scripture.

Zec 14:9

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be-- "The Lord is one,"* And His name one.

Mr 12:29

Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Mr 12:32

So the scribe said to Him, "Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.

1Co 8:6

yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

Ga 3:20

Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.

1Ti 2:5

For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

Jas 2:19

You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble!

1Co 6:17

But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

The trinity teaching, GOD in three persons, The triune nature of GOD . Came from catholicism.

I would have to see more to believe that. You hear statements like this all the time in debates and to me they are meaningless because they can not be substantiated.

Christ's spirit is the only mediator between man and GOD.

1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You have a problem right here. It is a MAN sitting on the throne of God with the Father, who interceeds for us, not a spirit. And BTW, who does he mediate between? Us and who? HIMSELF? Is He talking to Himself again?

So in the garden when he said "Let Us make man in Our image, Wheather he was talking to some one or not is irrelivent. doesn't the scripture say he created them to worship him and fellowship with him.

Why does that become irrelevant? What you are really saying here is the 'US' in the verse is irrelevant, that it doesn't mean 'us', plural, it means 'us' as in me-myself-and-I. I'm not trying to make jokes, but if He spends that much time talking to Himself, He needs some fellowship.

But He doesn't need companionship the way Adam did and we do.

So the LORD knowing that it was comming up at the end. stressed many times in scripture that the LORD is one and HIS name ONE. but never mentioned a trinity or triune nature in Scripture.

But the Triune nature is all through scripture. Look at this passage:

Eph 1:1

Guest idied2

Think about it whatsitmean

Doing the father son and holy spirit cross on the body and then kissing the Idol that the priest is holding. You may not have seen it in person but I have. That is why it bore witness to me when I red it.

Edited by idied2

Guest Calamity

Idied2:

Allmighty GOD the FATHER is the only GOD. He is the only one not created. The SON and the helper are the same spirit but the usage was created. But sinse all are the SPIRIT of GOD. THEY are all of the same nature. The FATHER.

Are you saying Jesus and the Holy Spirit were created? That there was a time when they were not?