IGNORED

18 pregnant again and has two kids

Guest ViaDolorosa

Guest ViaDolorosa

Sometimes I want to live for God. I'm very double minded so there is never a yes or no answer, but both. I do love Him. Atleast I think I love him, or I love the idea of believing in someone much greater than I, that has the power to do anything. But, over the years I have lost faith in him because of my own doings.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ViaDolorosa

I'm not really sure, I think after 2 yrs with my bf part of me have adopted his belief. But, I like to believe that their is one true God out there that loves me inspite of my flaws. I'm not sure if I believe in Heaven or Hell, but I fear the idea of it. I fear a place of fire and of glory. Basically I fear the unknown. I believe in "your" God because I fear of what will happen to me if I don't. I was raised up to believe in God.

Guest ViaDolorosa

I think that in order to believe in many things of the Christian belief you have to have faith. Which I sometimes lack. Its hard to believe in a virgin birth etc...But since I was raised Christian I believe it at times.

Guest LadyC

can i call you rosa? i have problems trying to remember how to spell your entire nickname out.

i think your dilemma comes from riding the fence on what you believe, not in the fact that you're once again pregnant. God doesn't want you to come to Him out of fear, He wants you to come to Him out of love! you said in your other thread that you promised Him your life for eternity. but do you see how you haven't given Him your life at all?

God is a living God. and He loves you so incredibly much that He sacrificed His only son for you! i know, i know, you may be thinking "it was for everyone, not just me" or something along those lines. but if you were the only person on earth, then, now or ever, Jesus would still have given His life for yours! He loves you that much!

Jesus died... but only in the flesh. He defeated death and rose from the grave and He is alive! and He wants to give you blessings that you can't even imagine right now, far beyond the ones you've asked for... but you're not His! you long for the kinds of blessings that you see God pouring out on His children, but you're not yet one of His children.

This is something that you have to come to terms with. giving your life to God isn't something to be done lightly, and it's not something to be done out of fear, or even in hopes of a better life. the truth is, life doesn't necessarily become a piece of cake when we decide to live for Him. the only thing that living for God guarantees is life, for eternity! and while we struggle through the daily grind of living in this lifetime, we have the assurance that He's there for us, to guide us, to comfort us, to help us. He does bless us, but a sometimes we don't recognize those blessings until we look back on them. other times, the blessings are immediately obvious.

but those are benefits that you inherit when you become a child of God...

i hope that you will give some serious thought to committing your life to Him. a part of me is just dying to ask you to consider doing that right now, but i don't want you to feel you're being bullied into a decision you may not be ready to make. just think on this though... God hasn't left you by the wayside (as you indicated in your other thread)... you've left Him by the wayside. you've rejected Him, not the other way around... but He's waiting for you!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Well I know the decision is up to me, but I wanted to get other's POV's for insight. Yesterday I found out I am 6 weeks pregnant, problem is I'm 18 with two kids already. I'm a senior in high school with mini wage job. I live with my boyfriend (there's an age difference), he makes good money, but with the third baby coming I'm not too sure. When I told him, he told me to dropout of school and quit my job so that I could stay at home with the kids or get an abortion (which isn't an option for me). He was very upset when I told him. I was talking to a few ppl in chat about adoption, I know it would be best for the baby, but to be honest I love ALL my children born and unborn. I want to keep my baby, but I can't afford him or her. What should I do?

CARENET/HEARTBEAT 1-800-395-HELP

Dear ViaDolorosa,:(

Keep you unborn baby, for God has made this child and you will NEVER get over it if you abort! Your heart will cry for your unborn all your life!

A decision made out of fear or force is a bad one! This baby already exists! One of a kind whom God loves already ,too.

For the sake of your soul and for your babies soul and you other children's souls(this is their brother or sister,you will think of this when you see your children ), all of you are involved and the boyfriend may not realize what you already know for his soul , too!

Stand your ground, there are many who will support and help you in all of this! Many through church helping women in this now! You are not alone, it is Jesus telling you to keep your babies, this Jesus who talks to our heart of hearts.:blink:

You can call and talk to women who can lead you to help. The Pro Life have many helps and support for you.

Have you seen Motherhood Interrupted ? http://www.motherhoodinterrupted.com/ Please read this link. I think will help you alot to see how women who regret it feel and need healing whom have had abortions.

http://www.fathersloveletter.com GOD only wants to do good to you.

There is support for you and you can achieve your dreams with your babies! and you (and your babies) deserve better than abortion, the death culture of the devil .

Trust in God, it is right,no matter what the father of baby says about that and God will bless you for it dearheart ,stay dear !! Life for Christ and for the the Giver of Life for HE loves you! Stay away from the culture of death, it is so evil, "evil" is opposite of "live" and it is "live" spelled backwards! why? because the devil is everything opposite to LIFE and GOD.

Please seek God to help your life.

You would not kill your born children , please do not kill the one who is just on the inside of you, growing and feeling your safe warm love and heart right now!! Your unborn baby will feel it and so will you to pain and death of it all.

I BEG you. Keep and protect your baby! :taped:

If one day you decide to adopt out your child later,(but feeling how you love your other little ones I think you want support to keep this one ,too,) at least they will have LIFE! My husband is adopted, if his young mother had not had him I forever would of had a different life,I love him so!

I believe you love you baby right now! Don't let your boyfriend force you to abort, nor fear ,nor money . I been there without money and God will help, trust Him and call upon the Lord who loves you so much.

A mother must protect her babies born or not.

So must a father or he is not being a father.

(food for future thought too I say with love for you)

You are not forced to marry a man because of fornication (premaritial sex) but do seek God to stop living in unmarried with a boyfriend and let GOD be your Helper, He is kind to the fatherless, I know that for a fact! Perhaps your boyfriend will come to his senses. How is it that he does not marry you already,ask yourself and talk to God about it and seek help from Church for your life.

However your decision is not depending upon your boyfriend ,it is upon you right now,Please choose LIFE!

http://www.motherhoodinterrupted.com/

With LOVE IN CHRIST AND PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY AND CHILDREN AND BOYFRIEND ,TOO<

elkie †

I Wish I could carry your baby I would! :wub: :wub: CARENET/HEARTBEAT 1-800-395-HELP

CRISIS PREGNANCY HELPLINE 1-888-4-OPTIONS

BIRTHRIGHT 800-550-4900

PREGNANCY HOTLINE 1-800-848-LOVE

BETHANY CHRISTIAN SERVICES 1-800-238-4269

NURTURING NETWORK 1-800-TNN-4MOM

SEVERAL SOURCES FOUNDATION 1-800-NO-ABORT

AMERICA’S CRISIS PREGNANCY HELPLINE 800-67-BABY-6

GOOD COUNSEL HOMES 800 723-8331(Answering machine for this number after business hours.)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I believe in God, but I don't call myself a Christian, because Christians are to be Christ-like and I'm not. I don't want my actions to confuse others.

You can safely call yourself a Christian if you believe in Him, even if it seems to you that you are not Christ-like. None of are Christ-like all of the time. I've been a Christian for 50 years, and I'm not Christlike a lot of the time. But God will make you Christ-like the more you spend time with Him, in His word, in prayer, in praise, in fellowship.

I am praying for you,

I so wish you REAL LOVE IN CHRIST!!!

What your boyfriend is asking is not loving you,it hurts me so to think of this, and he should not want to hurt you or your baby like this either.

Ask of God and let Him guide you in marriage and about this boyfriend also.

I can assure you God will never leave you. HE Is our Faithful Love and will not lead us wrong in our life decisions.

I hope you talk to pro life , church (let your self gotto church and be prayed for supported in many ways and read your Bible and please pray and listen to the Lords Love for you.

He is near to you and HE loves you.

Praying for you,

elkie

Oh God has healing for us,

I just saw your other two posts.

You are calling crying for a saviour! JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOUR!! LET HIM SAVE YOU ! Let Him help you.

Look in the Bible and you will know what God wants of you and all the good He has in store for you!

Love in Christ,

elkie