IGNORED

i'm in the news....

Guest LadyC

Guest kitkat

LadyC, We all have our own convictions about certain things. Does that mean we're offended? Of course not! It means we earnestly believe that something is right or it's wrong. We all have the right to have a difference of opinion about anything and that's what this is here, is we don't see eye to eye on this. I don't see it like you do and in my heart will never be able to see it like that. As far as the banner, that is your decision. I am not offended every time I look at that banner and I won't be in the future. If you choose to remove it, that's your decision. I have no regrets about making it for you, even though I disagree. You firmly believe that this is ok and when I firmly believe something is ok, I take a stand on it. That's all my post was about. We don't see eye to eye on this, plain and simple.

Kat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

LadyC,

I have nothing against you personally as we are to love everyone. But not only do I wholeheartedly disagree with every signle thing you said, I'm am sickened by this. Literally. There are lots of things that were done in the Bible but that doesn't give us license to duplicate it. God forbids incest. I don't care what governments say, I listen to God and His principles.

You offered to take down your picture in your sig for Kit, will you take it down for me because I get ill every time I look at it? I'm sorry but I can't help how I feel and this has affected me greatly.

Guest LadyC

no, boldly, i will not take it down for you. i offered to take it down for kitkat because she created it for me.

personally, i could care less if you're sickened by it. i'm sickened and offended that your personal bigotry is more important than GOD'S word. you have no interest in learning what God has to say about it. you say you don't care what the government says, you care only about what God says, yet you deny that what God says on the matter is truth.

I have nothing more to say on this because we will get nowhere with this. I know and the Holy Spirit attests to the fact that what I believe is true no matter what sources you use to push your agenda forward.

Blessings,

Carol :t2:

Guest LadyC

you need a lot of prayer boldly, and i will make it my personal mission to pray daily for you. your bigotry has absolutely not one word of scripture to support it. and my "source" for my "agenda" as you call it, is the Bible itself.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I have this to add to this little decussion. Thought I would share. I am what you northern's would call a red neck. Now for you who don't know what this is. Its a polite way of saying you are hillbillies. Poor people who have little smarts. Being to dumb to come in out of the rain. I could go on but you got the picture I am sure. There is one thing that this is blamed on above all else and thats inner breeding. Too much of the same gene pool is how we jokenly refer to our own lack of mental abilities. Guess what its true. My family is living proof of that. I know many others who suffer the same fate. You go one generation and find fairly normal children and then there's the one child that comes along. He's in special edc. If he's so lucky. If not he stays at home till he dies because he can't learn. One girl and boy I know, met, thinking they were first cousins they married and had one child for they parted after this. But it turns out they were half brothers and sisters. There was so much inner breeding in their small town that they couldn't keep up with who was kin to who. The results were their child never developed right, couldn't walk untill four. Couldn't talk. She ate the ends of her fingers off. Couldn't feel pain. Has to be watched around the clock. Hand's is almost useless. State came in and took over her care. After much testing they concluded they came from the same gene pool. Don't think God had much to do with that. He expects people to use what brain he gave them. In a world of few people one may have to marry kin. Now we have plenty to choose from. We also have means to travel outside our small towns to meet someone. :sweating:

Guest LadyC

LOL, what an amusing tale full of garbage olive oil. you should be rather ashamed of yourself, pretending to be stupid and illiterate in this post, while your other posts reveal an intelligent and well spoken individual.

by the way, are you aware that einstien was the child of first cousins? and that he also married his first cousin and produced extremely intelligent children? i could name off a list of names of famous, highly intelligent individuals in history (and in our current society) that would knock your socks off. but i didn't post this to prove any point, or to get into an argument with people acting trollish like you just did. i posted this because a number of people here had asked me to let them know when the 20/20 segment on the issue aired because i am one of the featured experts.

olive oil, and anyone else who wants to make jokes, or argue, or whatever, i simply ask you all to use the brains that God gave you (as olive oil so elegantly worded it) and examine the facts. biblical facts, genetic facts, legal facts, historical facts. if you're going to voice an opinion, at least let it be informed. but don't spout silly stuff out that has no basis in fact! the facts do not support the opposition. the only legitimate reason for opposition is simply a personal distaste. and personal bias does not give one the right to make incindiary comments. ever.

Guest aka_mary

I have been following this thread. My own personal feeling on this is that I don't agree with it. Something in my gut just doesn't feel right about it. I won't get into a biblical scriptural debate. For every one that I feel or interpret as a no, you are able to present it as a yes. As you have already done.

I have sensed from the beginning however that there was an awareness that this thread was going to stir up debate and conflict. LadyC in the start of this thread you yourself indicated that perhaps you should of posted in the Contraversy Room.

That right away indicated to me that you knew, or at the very least expected the current outcome.

Wether you see it or not you have spent alot of time making a case for your marriage. Although other's have spent alot of time making a case againts, I believe the owness lies with you since you started the thread.

Someone said to me once that "People with integrity expect to be believed, and when their not, they let time prove them right". Words that I took to heart. When I have a deep belief and conviction about something, I say it once, and I don't feel the need to defend myself. My responsibilty is to share the truth in love, if it is rejected than it is for God to deal with it, not me. I am able to let go, and let God.

Perhaps you should do the same here.

Just a note, I do not know you, nor do I have anything againts you. My prayer is that if I am out of line or wrong that God deal with me. Likewise if you are, may the Lord reveal that to you. :t2: :il:

Guest LadyC

aka mary, yes... i know it is a controversial topic, because i've been dealing with legislators and media for years. however, since the topic has been discussed in the controversial topics in the past, and have never made a secret about my marriage, which has been discussed in the ladies lounge, the controversial topics, and the general discussions, and never once, until now, has a single member here found it to be 'controversial' biblically, i felt that it was just as suitable to post a news article in the latest news section.

i guess i was a little naieve in thinking that everyone here was in agreement on the subject. new people come to this site every day.

i'm sorry suddenly that so many people are questioning my motives. i'm sorry that suddenly i am being gossipped about in PMs that are flying, and that some horrible accusations against me are being made that do not reflect the content of this thread, but are a direct result OF this thread. i'm also sorry i just said any of that because i should have waited for a response from the various administrators that i contacted regarding these accusations and gossip and kept my mouth shut about them. but i am absolutely offended that this kind of vicious gossip is occurring. but apparently it's flying fast and furious in private messages, with people who have not even responded to this thread at all, and i feel i have every right to state publically that the accusations being made are false.

if a mod wants to remove this thread, i will not object. i would prefer if they feel a need to do anything with it, that they would move it to the controversial issues. that's their choice.

you need a lot of prayer boldly, and i will make it my personal mission to pray daily for you. your bigotry has absolutely not one word of scripture to support it. and my "source" for my "agenda" as you call it, is the Bible itself.

LadyC,

You said you would make it your personal mission to pray for me daily. But then afterwards you changed your avatar to that kissing picture, I feel, just to spite me because I mentioned it. Why did you do that? Did you never intend to pray for me in the first place? I know we disagree on this but if we're going to be on the boards can we try to get along and act in a way that's pleasing to God? Can you please stop these attacks and be nice? I'm trying my best.

If you had no intension of praying for me, then please don't say it as it is not a part of a true Christian's character.

Blessings, :t2:

bpc