WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

You have to remember that these denominations base their religion on the Bible they certainly don't hold fast to it. I personally believe that they shouldn't call themselves "christian" churches. What they have done is taken the name of well know christian churches and developed their own new religion. I think that this quote from the article is central to their belief system:

"The Rev. Katrina Foster, a pastor in the Metropolitan New York Synod, pointed out that the church has ordained woman and divorced people in violation of a literal interpretation of scripture."

Once you decide you no longer have to follow the Bible then you can do what ever is in your heart. Make up your own rules and lead others astray and create a new religion absent from what God says or demands. In reading the Old Testament you see this happening over and over again and always with tragic results.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I think the Lord would have up stand up and protest these people just like they do us. They have gatherings and marches. We should do the same. Call it like it is and it is pushing sexual divalent behavior down our throats and worst yet down our children's throats. What should we do? WWJD

Mark 11:15 (New International Version)

On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves, 16and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple courts.