eve

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Steff, you are wasting your breath and time. They are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Haven't you figured that out yet? :t2::o

I couldn't agree more...:o

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  624
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Steff, you are wasting your breath and time. They are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Haven't you figured that out yet?
Edited by Steff

Steff, you are wasting your breath and time.

Steff, you are wasting your breath and time.

Steff, you are wasting your breath and time. They are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong. Haven't you figured that out yet?

By the way....thanks for being a rational democrat. It's hard to have a discussion with liberals anymore.

Well Yod I think you may have missed some of my other posts so I'll let you know here. I'm not a hard and fast Democrat, I'm actually more of an Independant. I align with canidates based on primarily their adherance to the constitution. I am a staunch supporter of smaller government and individual rights.

I do have some Democratic views, some Republican views and some that are not aligned with either side.

Surely you know that they have been using liberal judges (because they can't win any other way) to take away at gun ownership, promote homosexual agendas and other deviate lifestyles, remove private property ownership rights, break election laws, seduce our children through the NEA, submission to the UN though it is NEVER aligned with our interests, and many more things which could take pages to write.

This is where Congress should step in and limit the power of the judges. The answer it not to legislate new laws, but to limit the power these judges should have. Read Ron Paul's article on this, it sums up the problem and solution perfectly.

Things have gotten way to partisan and that is where the primary problem lies.

As for the UN, we should pull 100% of all funding and pull out of the orginization. There is nothing but a bunch of leeches in the UN.

I do not like GWB, I know I've made that clear, but the reason I do not like him has nothing to do with being a Democrat or Republican, it has to do with the way he has conducted himself. Honestly, I don't really like John Kerry either, but I like Bush even less.

At this point in time we have only 2 choices and only one of them will win. One of these party platforms is SOOO over the top in it's moral depravity that I simply could not support it if Billy Graham got the nomination.

I think that is because the Republican side has been much better at covering up their indiscretions and are far less vocal about things than Dems. However both sides do have a few honest people in them, but it's a very few.

I voted for Bob Dole (An Honorable Man) and in the last election I voted for and independant canidate. I despise Bill Clinton and everything he stands for. So as you can see I'm defenitely NOT a Democrat.

Honestly, I don't really like John Kerry either, but I like Bush even less.

I find myself agreeing with almost everything you stand for except this. How is it possible?

I don't hold an allegiance to anyone but the Lord. However, the current state of the Republican Party has at least some of my values/convictions whereas the Dems are virulently opposed to anything which might allow God a voice in America.

Kerry is the MOST liberal politician in America...with the possible exceptions of Kennedy or Hillary. How could you possibly like him even over a dead armadillo in the middle of the road?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Kerry is the MOST liberal politician in America...with the possible exceptions of Kennedy or Hillary. How could you possibly like him even over a dead armadillo in the middle of the road?

:t2::P:P

Do you even know what a Communist is?