Guest Xan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

NO WHERE in the bible does it say that man will be taken from the earth before the second coming.

The rapture doctrine, was started by satanists to weaken the faith of Christians so that when the trials start, they will not be ready for them and will break them to satan's will.

It does say however, that When Jesus comes, the elect will be taken and the earth will then immediately burn.

Most people have a bad habit of listening to other's views and not reading the bible for themselves.

Any thoughts?

Pax vobiscum,

Frater 116

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

That is only your opinion. I have said before that I believe in pre-trib because of my study of the Bible. Not out of fear of the "Great Tribulation". This opinion of yours is offensive to those of us who believe the Bible teaches Pre-trib.

If I am wrong I will take my lumps with the rest of you guys. I am not saying I know everything. Eschatology by mere implication of the word is debatable. But you post or mid tribers or even preterists could be wrong too. Its possible all of us have a different understanding of prophetic passages and yet be still saved. I had a thought yesterday that this differing understanding of eschatology or whatever doctrine just reinforces the doctrine of the freewill of man, even after we are saved. We obviously aren't robots that believe exactly alike on everything, even after becoming believers. This explains the many denominations better than anything else that I can imagine.

The rapture doctrine was started by satanists

That's quite a claim.  I would be interested in any documentation you have to support this theory.

It does say however, that When Jesus comes, the elect will be taken and the earth will then immediately burn

Where does it say that?  Even if the Bible said that, that is still support for the rapture because rapture means to be caught up, which is Biblical.

Guest Jipsah
The rapture doctrine, was started by satanists to weaken the faith of Christians so that when the trials start, they will not be ready for them and will break them to satan's will.
I long ago gave up the notion that every interpretation of Scripture except the one I hold is satanical.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

One question, what is a "tol"? :t2:

Guest Jipsah
One question, what is a "tol"?
That's as in "I done tol' you and I done tol' you and I ain't gonna done tol' you no more!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

:t2:  :t2:  :noidea:

An' I luv dem Tol house cookies, too!

Got any more?

Guest EPHRIAM777
NO WHERE in the bible does it say that man will be taken from the earth before the second coming.

It does say however, that When Jesus comes, the elect will be taken and the earth will then immediately burn.

Most people have a bad habit of listening to other's views and not reading the bible for themselves.

Any thoughts?

Pax vobiscum,

Frater 116

Tell that to Phillip...!