• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I wonder if she has found the lucky man yet. I hate to see things hanging............. :noidea:

There ya go Fez, a single woman!!!

:24:

Liz.... I have been trying to get him to go meet her!!! She's mature and knows her mind!!! :blink:

:24::taped:

Leave me alone you two! Someone with such an active lifestyle would probably give me a heart attack :hmmm:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I wonder if she has found the lucky man yet. I hate to see things hanging............. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Liz.... I have been trying to get him to go meet her!!! She's mature and knows her mind!!! :whistling:

:laugh::taped:

Leave me alone you two! Someone with such an active lifestyle would probably give me a heart attack :whistling:

We could talk to her about slowing down to a pace you could keep up with.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder if she has found the lucky man yet. I hate to see things hanging............. :thumbsup:

:laugh:

Liz.... I have been trying to get him to go meet her!!! She's mature and knows her mind!!! :whistling:

:laugh::taped:

Leave me alone you two! Someone with such an active lifestyle would probably give me a heart attack :whistling:

We could talk to her about slowing down to a pace you could keep up with.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:24::24::24: Pick on the old guy why dontya. (A walking stick is a deadly weapon :whistling: )

Guest HIS girl

'Fez'

:whistling::whistling::laugh: Pick on the old guy why dontya. (A walking stick is a deadly weapon :thumbsup: )

So how old ARE you Fez?.........

Abraham.....? :whistling:......LOL

'Fez'

:whistling::laugh::laugh: Pick on the old guy why dontya. (A walking stick is a deadly weapon :thumbsup: )

So HOW old are you Fez?.........

Abraham.....? :whistling:

Gen 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless,

Gen 17:2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly."

Who do you think made Abraham's walking stick for him? I'm pretty handy around the house. :whistling:

Guest HIS girl
'Fez'

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Pick on the old guy why dontya. (A walking stick is a deadly weapon :thumbsup: )

So HOW old are you Fez?.........

Abraham.....? :laugh:

Gen 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless,

Gen 17:2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly."

Who do you think made Abraham's walking stick for him? I'm pretty handy around the house. :whistling:

Too true!! :whistling:

Well you know what they say.....40 is the new 20 :whistling: .. :laugh: