IGNORED

Peter's Vision

Guest Ken Rank

Guest shiloh357
Eric, I don't know what "category" I fall under when it comes to understanding and positions. I am sure Shiloh would love the chance to tag me with with some title.
I am not interested in tagging you with any title, despite what your persecution complex has you feeling. I am only interested in the truth and in accurate exegesis.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ken Rank
Eric, I don't know what "category" I fall under when it comes to understanding and positions. I am sure Shiloh would love the chance to tag me with with some title.
I am not interested in tagging you with any title, despite what your persecution complex has you feeling. I am only interested in the truth and in accurate exegesis.

Shiloh, it was a JOKE! I was attempting to move beyond the pettiness, Lighten Up! And why do you AGAIN have to take a sophmoric shot by saying I have a "persecution complex?" I know what persecution is and you are unable to do it electronically. Be the reflection of God you are supposed to be a not the reflection of most people on these forums (I speak in general, not this one in particular) who are stuck in their Greek paradigm and don't even know what "exegesis" means. These people NEED people like you with an insight and scriptural understanding they lack, and need not see 2 members of the body who have been blessed with a little meat to be playing petty little word games! Time to move on.

Shalom.

Ken

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Guys,

Lets reel ourselves in a bit and refocus on just discussing the issues - Love believes all things