Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Don't take the roleplaying stuff seriously. It is just a game. The more you think it's causing stuff, the more the stuff will seem real to you. It's all mental. Don't play into the feelings, if you feel you have power over them, than you will.

Guest DivineLadyB

Been there, done that, brought the t-shirt.....

It seems as if satan has gotten a glimpse into your future and what God has called you to do. He is trying to distract you. As someone posted earlier, anoint your home, cast out those spirits, cast them back into the pits of hell from whence they came. Declare VICTORY in your home in the name of Jesus. Cancel every plot, plan and wicked device that the enemy has planned for your life. If you don't feel that your faith is strong to do this yourself, call upon your pastor or another elder of the church to do it. Remember God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of POWER...... Also remember that at the name of Jesus, demons will flee.

I pray peace and blessings upon you. You have been given some really good advice, I pray that you take heed to some of it. :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

HI ,

I also went through a period of fear when I first recieved Jesus as my savior, I understand we all go through testing in the wilderness.

So what is it that helped me get beyond the fear?

Plainly first things are first, we must be born again.

Jesus said, " Ye must be born again, or you cannot see the Kingdom of God."

So when we become born again , our hearts cry out to the Father.

Plainly stated we are born spiritually and now we percieve the Kingdom of God.

Fear is the most powerful tool of the enemy.

Flesh takes to fear so easily.

God made us such that our spiritual vessel must be filled with something.

Gods intention is that this vessel will be filled with Agape Love, Love Divine, the firstfruit of the Spirit.

This first love is our hearts guard, the spirit in us that loves the Father, is attractive to the Father, the more we love him, the more of his Love he pours into us, until it becomes a river flowing out of us to the Lost.

Jesus words to those who suffer in this world

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God , and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

1Jo 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

1Jo 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Guest SavedOn22June03

Doing, a study on Spiritual Warfare is a great idea, I use to been involded in the occult for 8 years, to be exact, vampirism and witchcraft, and I "never had a problem" with demons, until I decided to get saved and now it's like I am attacked all the time, and it's gotten to the point I am scared to pick up the bible, because the attacks are so bad but over time I have learned to fight them and read the word anyway, because after awhile the demons give up and the attacks won't be has bad as they were before.

I feel called to do Spiritual Warfare and Deliverances on people, and I honestly believe that is why the demons and satan tries so hard to stop me and whoever else is being attacked so bad. Jesus has given us power over them when when were born again, and all we have to do is know where we stand in Christ and wear the full armor of God, and after awhile satan will flee. Prayer is very powerful against the demons and satan, he really hates when you get on your knees to pray to the Lord. I also suggest that if someone is having alot of problems with demons, clean the house Spiritually and get rid of all that is occultish, and if you are not sure what is occultish ask the Lord and He will tell you, and you will know. You will notice a BIG difference if that is done. Also go to church and fellowship with others and have yourself prayed over, if you are having alot of demonic problems. But never give up! The Lord is always with us.

Your sister in Christ Jesus.

Janet DeHart God bless you all.

May I suggest that you do not watch movies or TV programs that glorifies the evil ones. Some programs or movies may looked innocent, and have good values, for example, "Lord of the Rings". Although this movie depicts good's victory over evil, it also amplify the evil one's strength and capacity. In other words, glorify him (the evil one).

I sincerely believe that the evil ones does not have that kind of real strength or capability over God's children.

Guest northdoc

I, as many others above, am going through this period right now. Reading the advice has helped me tremendously. Thank you all so much.

northdoc

Guest SavedOn22June03

:laugh:

I agree with you Supdit, that noone should watch any kind of movies that, give satan credit of any kind. I get tempted all the time to watch movies that, give credit to the enemy, but I find as long as I read the Word all the time, the temptations go away. I watch alot of Praise and worship movies from TBN. TBN is a great channel for everyone to watch, because there is nothing but trash on all the other channels, but of course sometimes you can not advoid it. Jesus is My Lord and savior and I will keep His full armor on me as best as I can and stay in His word. I deeply suggest to anyone that is having alot of Spiritual Warfare right now, do the same. Stay in His word and wear the full armor. Of course I am not perfect and I am always making mistakes but I am always asking for forgiveness. But anyway... God bless you all.

In Christ Jesus.

Janet. :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Don't worry because satan is trying to come against you. The only time he does that is when we are living right for God cause he can't stand it. Also never travel down the Christian path on feeling. God can do so much to and with us and we not "feel" anthing. As I was once told. Feelings are flakey and undependable.

Guest SavedOn22June03

:t2:

Godslove26,

I know that satan is comming against me, because of all the things that have happened to me, up until now and it continues and I am sure it will continue until I die or hopefully raptured :t2: