• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

BTW C.S. Lewis I agree with you on most your other posts, matter of fact I have wanted to reply so some subjects, and you already did with a reply so alike mine that I did not bother. This is one issue that bothers me, I think because to my point of view you are on target with everything else. As I go back and forth with this subject I realize and remember more and more what the Lord has put into my heart to do with my life, so thank you for that.

I don't hate Muslims , I don't hate Islam- I have a hard time with the culture that says women are property that they have no rights that homosexuals should be stoned to death. I believe we should love the sinner and FORGIVE the sin, but ignoring the extreme mysogyny and homophobia deeply rooted and disguised as "traditional family values" I will not do.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

BTW C.S. Lewis I agree with you on most your other posts, matter of fact I have wanted to reply so some subjects, and you already did with a reply so alike mine that I did not bother. This is one issue that bothers me, I think because to my point of view you are on target with everything else. As I go back and forth with this subject I realize and remember more and more what the Lord has put into my heart to do with my life, so thank you for that.

I don't hate Muslims , I don't hate Islam- I have a hard time with the culture that says women are property that they have no rights that homosexuals should be stoned to death. I believe we should love the sinner and FORGIVE the sin, but ignoring the extreme mysogyny and homophobia deeply rooted and disguised as "traditional family values" I will not do.

I am not saying we should not have a hard time with the culture. I just was making clear that our response to that culture should be prayer and love for the lost people. I am saddend to think that girl died without Jesus because of her culture. This is unacceptable. I do know of the atrocites of this culture more then you would know and more then most. But instead of attacking there culture which is aweful, we need to attack the root of the problem. If you bad mouth a muslum or tell them their way of thinking is wrong they will get fisty and fight. If you show them the Love of Jesus, they will soften. Thats my main point.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

I agree, also it is not all bad.

Some of this is from the tribal cultures of the people, not Islam. For example things that happen in Africa or Iraq, versus things that happen in Malaysia.

But when we spread the Gospel of Christ to Muslims it is very important to separate the Gospel from the West and the United States in particular, that the two are not the same and the two are often opposed and to not confuse following Christ with most of what you see happening in the US. Christianity has had very little impact on US culture.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Some of this is from the tribal cultures of the people, not Islam. For example things that happen in Africa or Iraq, versus things that happen in Malaysia.

But when we spread the Gospel of Christ to Muslims it is very important to separate the Gospel from the West and the United States in particular, that the two are not the same and the two are often opposed and to not confuse following Christ with most of what you see happening in the US. Christianity has had very little impact on US culture.

Agreed with both of you.

Peace

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

Agreed with both of you.

Peace

Peace to you as well my friend.