IGNORED

THE VAN IMPES?

Butterfly634

Guest blessedbygod

shadow2b

Thanks for the info. No, I do not support them I watch a few preachers on TBN, but I personally do not support them. I may misspoke by saying God is pleased with them but I do not judge on here say by anyone I give it to God he will stear me right. I understand what you are saying but we do walk on dangerous ground when we speak against Gods anointed.God is weating out the Sheep from the goats and so far many so called Christian preachers ect have fallen because God brought them down. It is not my place to judge them but If I feel not to good about them I ask my Lord to show me and he has done so many many times before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MARANATHA-NOW

I see some that may have a different definition than I do of a false teacher. A false teacher will tell you there is no return of CHRIST, that he never rose from the dead, and HE did'nt die for our sins. That is what a false teacher teaches.

We all may disagree on the details of certain events, which we all agree will happen, but that does not mean there is a false teacher among us. Jack has always prayed for our acceptence of the death of CHRIST for our sins, taught of HIS resurrection, and HIS soon return, a false teacher would not teach this. There are numerous details of events which I do not agree with Jack on but that does not make him a false teacher. Peace, but not yet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

I cant help but wince everytime I happen to stop on Impe's show. He's almost as bad as Paul and Tammy Fay Crouch.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

They teach that IF you don't [tithe to tbn you will go to h#ll---WE have this on video-tape--taped live[on the air] as do every other guest?? on tbn---WE also have their tbn study BIBLE from when they first came on the air in TEXAS & their theology has CHANGED from [tithing is under the law & the church is NOT under the law] these are from their own words in the footnotes in their tbn study BIBLE----so don't be too quick to defend people who use & make merchandise of GOD'S people & please be very careful when proclaiming to speak for GOD on whether or NOT HE is pleased with anyone

just because they "CLAIM" to be christians.... DIDNOT GOD'S

Hmmm, I Don't have the Bible offered By TBN, nor the tape you mentioned (what was the name of that particular tape?). However I would be curious to read or hear what was actually said for myself.

My husband and myself have contributed to TBN Ministeries for years and have never heard or read anything like this about them before. Perhaps you have miss-understood and have interpreted it the wrong way as to what they meant by tithing to their ministry.

I am curious as to what Paul and Jan Crouch has to say about this. I am going to cut and paste your full post and email it to them. I am curious if I will get a reply back and what they will say about this.

Blessings-

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I see some that may have a different definition than I do of a false teacher. A false teacher will tell you there is no return of CHRIST, that he never rose from the dead, and HE did'nt die for our sins. That is what a false teacher teaches.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Love TBN, Love Jack, Love yall too! We don't have to agree on everything!

Jesus said if they are not against us they are on our side! Chill! Gossip is an abomination to the Lord, He hates it! :rofl:

• Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Word: I just think Satan loves to divide and conquer; he's good at turning Christians in on each another.

I do get upset when someone attacks the reputation of a brother or sister and claims they aren't Christians.

I don't doubt the sincerity of the Crouch's faith at all; it's just drives me nuts when I see Jan with BIG, pink hair and the usual Tammy-Faye makeup visiting the tragically poor and suffering people of Haiti...

The people seemed curious about her; they probably hadn't seen anybody with pink hair .

As a matter of fact, we don't see too many folks with pink hair here in Florida either. :(

I have a hard time explaining to my husband why she looks that way...I don't know what to say so I just say, "I guess it's stage makeup..." :(