starfire

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:rofl: i have be fighting in my dreams. I think that we headed for a world  of trouble. I can only pray that we will learn that you can't take God out of everything.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Starfire: I also had a dream about a month ago. I dreamt there was an explosion of a dirty bomb, (not the usual "nuke") and this occurred in New York. I woke up and told my husband. The dream was hazy but I do remember that I was very disturbed by it because it seemed so real. ???

...next thing I remember is going to my parents house to see if they were ok...their windows were all boarded up and the air was hazy...I remember talking to my mom...she was just sitting up in her bed when I came in...I think she was ill...

Refuge: Starfire and I both had dreams of a dirty bomb. Your brown cloud might symbolically represent a dirty bomb. I began to think that when I read your dream again.

You said your mother was in bed sick...the house was boarded up...doesn't that give you idea of a neighborhood that's been forsaken and people dying from radiation sickness?

My dream seemed so real but the "bomb" hit in New York. Where do your folks live?   - Cat

:rofl: I live in Atlanta. I also work near the CDC. So we are a target. I love cats. I have two. I know we should not live in fear but we were put here for a purpose. Maybe we are meant to help each other though this. Sometimes I think that we are going to suffer before the day of the Lord.

Amen, Starfire...I think we might suffer but I also think God is preparing us right now - today - to handle whatever we will have to face in the future.

You know what's strange? I'm not at all afraid of death. I'm not even a little frightened of it. Don't get me wrong...if I met a lion in my back yard or a rattlesnake, yeah...I run like away - fast!

I mean I'm not afraid of death itself. For some reason, God chose to invite me into His family and I said, "Thank You! I accept Your kind offer!"

So, whatever happens Starfire...I'm not afraid. I know I'll see our Father in Heaven when that time comes. One thing I've discovered is that our Father who art in heaven is AWESOME!  :rofl:

:inlove: If a dirtybomb does hit NYC will our economy last?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Catsmeow,

I am from Grant, Michigan...very very small town...the nearest city of any size is Grand Rapids....or maybe Muskegon it is on the Lake Michigan Shoreline....both of these are about 50 miles from where I live here in Grant.

It was a strange dream...I always wondered if the beings darting in and out of the clouds were angels...but they were dressed so ragged and torn....just can't seem to figure that one out....

Love and Blessings to all

Dunno...but it still sounds like if your mother appeared ill, maybe she was suffering from radiation poisoning. I think all these dreams are prophetically related. OK, I can't prove it ...it's just a guess.

You remember (Book of Revelation) the rider of the horse who was pale and sickly looking? I mean, that horse was really in bad shape... all kinds of plague and pestilence  going on.

Perhaps the beings coming "out of the brown cloud" weren't "nice" angels but the "other" kind...the ones that bring doom to mankind. :rofl:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Catsmeow...

Thats just what I started to think about the beings....and the weird thing is ...I wasn't scared at all...it seems I would be afraid in a dream like this...but I wasn't...and if I did start to get upset in the dream something always made me come out of it....a kind of reassurance or something...but for the life of me I can't nail any specific thing that made me feel better...I guess it was more like a feeling....

Love and Blessings

Angel H.

:rofl: Most of the dreams I have had in the past were about Christians being rounded up.