starfire

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering who has been blessed with the visions of the end times ?  

God said that in the last days that his sons and duaghters speak the coming, his sons with dreams and his men with dreams ? have you had Visions or Dreams ?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

no :(  I can't seem to remember my 'regular' dreams lately...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Sorry, I don't have any visions. I guess I would never make a good prophet.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Well I'm sorry thats OKAY THO ! you wouldn't want to see some of the the things that I have seen in my life !!! it was to the Crazy stage, a year ago or so. But I just seem not able to ask any questions that any one likes to submit ?

I was just wanting to talk with another christian that could help explain or share with them the experinces that we have gone through !!!!!

thanks for the replies and too bad BOB you didn't miss out on anything ??? haha

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Samson,

Personally I have had dreams that the Lord has given to myself, but they were dreams not about the end times, but specifically about certain situations and how to deal with them.  I would not call them visions or prophetical dreams, but rather dreams of enlightenment.  

With much agape love,

George

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I just had one of these dreams recently. I dreamt that my daughter was going to have surgery. She was in her eigth month pregnant. Right after I woke up from this the phone rang and she was at the hospital in labor. I'm sorry to say I rejected the dream thinking it was my mind getting stressed out about her up-coming delivery. Needless to say when they told me she was going to have to go into surgery for a C-section I decided I would never doubt God's ability to speak to me in dreams again. In the dream I was showed that her and the child were going to be ok. It gave me a sense of peace while it was going on. By the way she had a beautiful baby girl. My first grand-child.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Thanks Xan, she was born day after Christmas. And has brought refreshing joy into my life. Also because of her, her daddy became more open to Gods word and we e-mail each other daily. You guys have been an unwitting help in this area. When I find some thing good here I send it on to him. so thank you all.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Over a year ago I had a dream.  I don't call it a vision or anything though.  I was reading one of the Left Behind books so maybe that influenced the dream.

In my dream I saw an old white bearded man with a staff standing beside a cliff that overlooked a city.  The city looked very modern, but the man did not.  Anyway, he waved his cane/staff over the city and said repeatedly, "The end is near.  The end is near."

I've never had a dream about the end before nor have I had one since then either.  Like I said, I think it was the book that I had been reading.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

yes. i  absolutely had a dream of end times. about 3 years ago. at the time i was spiritually "asleep" and the dream literally (and spiritually) "woke me up." i knew it was from the Lord. i know it still. here's the context.

i was out in a moderately hilly land that had no vegetation. i was walking from a camper trailer toward a building that was fairly far off. there was no one else around. no other buildings except for a few trailers. i could see for miles around. everything was brown. not much color anywhere. it started hailing. it hit me in a few places and sortof stung. when i looked down i noticed that where the hail struck was on fire. lots of small little fires were popping up everywhere. i looked at the horizon and saw a few mushroom clouds in the far off distance. i ran to the building and got under a carport and just watched the hail and clouds. i wasn't afraid. it's like i was waiting for something. i woke suddenly and my heart was pounding!  i know that it doesn't sound like much but i had an overwhelming "knowing".