IGNORED

Have you had Visions of  End times ?

starfire

Starfire: I also had a dream about a month ago. I dreamt there was an explosion of a dirty bomb, (not the usual "nuke") and this occurred in New York. I woke up and told my husband. The dream was hazy but I do remember that I was very disturbed by it because it seemed so real. ???
  • Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

I often have wondered if this particular phrase in this verse was properly interpreted by King James' translators.

I think they used the word "cities" because it wouldn't have made much sense "city of nations" to them back them.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:rofl: I do think the U.S. is the fallen city in the book of revelation. How else would the antichrist come to power.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I had heard a speaker at a seminar once describe Babylon as the spirit of rebellion and it's not really one particular city or country, (i.e. Rome, New York, Jerusalem, the literal Babylong, and so on) but rather...each of those cities or even whole countries might be described as "daughters" of Babylon.

He also described Satan's kingdom like an onion, with layer upon layer, (himelf at the center).

The world is too complex to narrow it down to say, just one city (New York) or one country (United States)...but that many cities and countries are "players" in this game of evil and intrigue. I'm not sure if putting it that way is politically correct, but that's almost how it appears.

There are so many conspiracy theories out there and we, the average "Joe Public" don't have all the facts. I think we're probably more savvy than many Americans, but there's just so much we don't know.

I, personally, agree with the speaker ... who said that the spirit of Antichrist has long been with us and Babylon has also been with us since the Tower of Babel itself. Man has simply become more sophisticated in inventing evil.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Hello Blindseeker,

Good to see your name again! Interesting point about the U.N.

"Man has simply become more sophisticated in inventing evil."

Amen catsmeow. Very well put.

Timothy: Hey, bro...howzit going?

Starfire: Any new dreams lately? I sure wish I knew someone who could interpret dreams. I have one I strongly believe is from the Lord but I can't interpret it. Drives me crazy...It involves the the number, "three".

:rofl: I haven't had any lately. I am glad that there are others out there. I don't think we are out of danger.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Timothy: Hey, bro...howzit going?

Starfire: Any new dreams lately? I sure wish I knew someone who could interpret dreams. I have one I strongly believe is from the Lord but I can't interpret it. Drives me crazy...It involves the the number, "three".

Do you mind sharing your dream with us Cat?

:rofl:  The Cat and I were having dreams about dirty bombs.

Thank you Timothy.

I'm in and out out here often.  I just do not have the time to be up on all that is going on here . . . and have less time to respond.  

I do feel America is about to make some serious wrong turns soon . . .

Be ready to obey Re 18:4.

Peace,

BlindSeeker

Do you mind sharing your dream with us Cat?

NOTE: I did have a dream about a dirty bomb. The dream that's perplexing to me is actually a dream my husband had.  We both think this dream is from the Lord. This is the dream:

We're driving down the highway at night. He's driving. There's no other traffic on the road. He comes upon something in the road...he sees three (3) loaves of bread laying in the road.

The loaves are warm, freshly baked & delicious. He brings them back to the car and gives the loaves to me. Then he drives on. The very same event occurs three times. Each event is identical. (all of this is one dream).

Then he woke up and clearly remembered the dream. We just both sense this dream is of God but don't understand it's meaning. We so hope that someone will know how to interpret this dream. Most dreams you just ignore. I feel like this is something we need to understand.  

Could use feedback...I'm stumped. :rofl: