IGNORED

THE ONGOING REUNION OF ALL YISRA'EL

Guest EPHRIAM777

Guest EPHRIAM777

The Balfour Declaration

November 2, 1917

During the First World War, British policy became gradually committed to the idea of establishing a Jewish home in Palestine (Eretz Yisrael). After discussions in the British Cabinet, and consultation with Zionist leaders, the decision was made known in the form of a letter by Arthur James Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. The letter represents the first political recognition of Zionist aims by a Great Power.

Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

.....More to follow..!  :rofl:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EPHRIAM777

So Judah ALREADY has walked to..( not with ) the H O I...and now Judah is IN the Land..but with "Israel" helping them get there...So they BOTH returned to the Land together out from the North West to be exact..!

They are still 2 seperate houses though...TILL EZK 37 kicks in and THAT happens ONLY when the LORD is dwelling among them both...!

Well Jesus is Lord..HE is the TRUE Tabernacle..( not the false one that Mr Anti stands in and declares he's God... that one is made of stone..By the Jews and NOT commissioned to be built by God )...The Jews decide to do that FOR God and end up realizing their mistake..( They will make the same kind of mistake that was made in Judges 19 and 20..."Doing what THEY think God would want without asking him first"..(( and I might add since the present day Jews don't FAITH Jesus as their Lord and Savior..they have no audience with God at all in prayer TO God..))

Well back to the subject..

HE Jesus will be with THEM..as EZK 37:27:28 says...but thats not till the Millenium..!

God's word is true...and WE can place our FAITH in Him because of it...!

...Thats whether others KNOW he said all these things or not..BTW...!  :rofl:

:P

Guest EPHRIAM777
Well Jesus is Lord..HE is the TRUE Tabernacle..( not the false one that Mr Anti stands in and declares he's God... that one is made of stone..By the Jews and NOT commissioned to be built by God )...The Jews decide to do that FOR God and end up realizing their mistake..( They will make the same kind of mistake that was made in Judges 19 and 20..."Doing what THEY think God would want without asking him first"..(( and I might add since the present day Jews don't FAITH Jesus as their Lord and Savior..they have no audience with God at all in prayer TO God..))

..Oh and please don't take this here to look like I'm a Jew hater or something...far from it...!

It's just that the Jews are heading in the wrong direction with reguards to God as of today....Not till the time comes when their eyes are opened and the "look upon him who they have pierced'...Do they finally turn it around and head in the right direction...!

Although Paul did write something that """could""" be looked at as a "suspended time"...for the Jews today..thats why I don't ever say Jews are going to hell for NON faith in Jesus...Their status in the Lord is possibly on hold..for lack of a better word..!

SEE ROMANS 11:21:33..!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Eph,

I think it would help me more, if you would address the Scriptures and relationship I see in them, rather than try to get me to "see" a whole new concept than the one I am understanding within the Scriptures I posted to you earlier.  That is why I am asking that you consider my understanding in these particular verses, and address them, rather than going into your understandings.  I would rather you read the ones I posted and then... refute them in context of what I am understanding.   :rofl:

I'll ask again that you hear what I am understanding within these particular verses again:

I do think Edom could be the symbolism in the Scriptures for what is happening now towards America and Israel.  In particular I would see Ezekiel 35, and although it does not name the two nations that  Edom is after, I also believe in many other references within the Prophets that Judah=America, Israel=Israel.  The Scriptures continually talk about the alliances of Judah and Israel, and the nations coming against the 2, even though the 2 are not walking in obedience to God, He says He will still restore them and raise them up to be a witness to the world about Him.  He continually stresses their being under attack and standing together in unity.  He also refers to them as prostituting themselves to other nations, which I believe we are and will continue to do with Saudi Arabia.  Anyway, I have many Scriptures talking about these things.   Jeremiah 33:23 (Jer. 31:31-34 -refers to Judah and Israel, yet when speaking further about putting the laws in their minds and hearts, He only refers to Israel.  Why not Judah too??? Because it's already been done, if Judah is symbolism of Christians?)  Also read Zech. 12.

Also in Jeremiah 9:26, a distinction there in Judah and Israel in regard to circumcision.  Why?  

Could you go back and look at these with the particular questions I had in mind above?

Thanks!

In His Love,

Suzanne

It's just that the Jews are heading in the wrong direction with reguards to God as of today....Not till the time comes when their eyes are opened and the "look upon him who they have pierced'...Do they finally turn it around and head in the right direction...!

Although Paul did write something that """could""" be looked at as a "suspended time"...for the Jews today..thats why I don't ever say Jews are going to hell for NON faith in Jesus...Their status in the Lord is possibly on hold..for lack of a better word..!

I agree with you Eph, and they are still God's chosen people.

Romans 11:11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins." 28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.

In His Truth,

Suzanne

Guest EPHRIAM777

Dear Eph,

I think it would help me more, if you would address the Scriptures and relationship I see in them, rather than try to get me to "see" a whole new concept than the one I am understanding within the Scriptures I posted to you earlier.  That is why I am asking that you consider my understanding in these particular verses, and address them, rather than going into your understandings.  I would rather you read the ones I posted and then... refute them in context of what I am understanding.  

Eph replies...

Ok I'll try..!

TSTH writes..

I do think Edom could be the symbolism in the Scriptures for what is happening now towards America and Israel.  In particular I would see Ezekiel 35, and although it does not name the two nations that  Edom is after, I also believe in many other references within the Prophets that Judah=America, Israel=Israel.  

Eph writes..

I don't see EDOM as being " Israel" at all...I see Edom being punished by Israel..verse 14...for what they (Edom) did to Judah..verse 12 and 13...

TSTH says..

The Scriptures continually talk about the alliances of Judah and Israel, and the nations coming against the 2, even though the 2 are not walking in obedience to God, He says He will still restore them and raise them up to be a witness to the world about Him.  He continually stresses their being under attack and standing together in unity.  

Eph writes...

Then why do you think Israel would move against Judah..? Or that Israel and Judah..are somehow "Edom"..? Just for the record BTW Judah and Israel fought against each other at times..I'll provide the verses if you need them..!  :rofl:

TSTH writes..

He also refers to them as prostituting themselves to other nations, which I believe we are and will continue to do with Saudi Arabia.  

Eph replies..

again because I think your off track with the original thought that Judah or Israel is somehow also Edom..I disagree here with this continuation of that thought..!

TSTH writes...

Anyway, I have many Scriptures talking about these things.   Jeremiah 33:23 (Jer. 31:31-34 -refers to Judah and Israel, yet when speaking further about putting the laws in their minds and hearts, He only refers to Israel.  Why not Judah too??? Because it's already been done, if Judah is symbolism of Christians?)  Also read Zech. 12.

Eph writes..

No...God would put away Israel and NOT Judah...BUT he in putting them away would STILL place his Spirit in Israel even though they were put away...!

TSTH asks..

Also in Jeremiah 9:26, a distinction there in Judah and Israel in regard to circumcision.  Why?  

Eph writes..

The context is verse 25.....and Paul said in Romans 2:25:29 that it makes no difference..pro or con anymore...! Which is what Jer 9:26 is alluding to...! Today that doesn't help you at all towards salvation..!

I hope I touched on some of the questions you had...  :P

:P

Guest EPHRIAM777

I agree with you Eph, and they are still God's chosen people.

Eph writes...

Sure..but not his ONLY chosen people their just one of the tribes that ALSO are Gods "chosen people"...I cringe when they claim to have a lock on being "chosen"...it shows how little they KNOW of Gods word..and also the degree of difficulty one will have in teaching them about the word of the Lord...!

:rofl:

I don't see EDOM as being " Israel" at all...I see Edom being punished by Israel..verse 14...for what they (Edom) did to Judah..verse 12 and 13...

This may be more difficult than I thought, in terms of trying to discuss such detail through a computer.  But first, you mis-read what I posted.

I DO NOT think Edom is Israel. Edom are those Islamic nations coming against Judah=America, Israel or Ephraim= Israel.

So now, you need to go back to my very 1st post, and re-read it with that understanding, for it to make sense.  I didn't read all of your above post, because it was with a misunderstanding of what I am saying.  So we need to start over.   :rofl:

Sorry Eph, but please hang in here with me.  If you don't mind, please go back and re-read what I started with.  

Thanks!

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest EPHRIAM777

TSTH says...

This may be more difficult than I thought, in terms of trying to discuss such detail through a computer.  But first, you mis-read what I posted.

I DO NOT think Edom is Israel. Edom are those Islamic nations coming against Judah=America, Israel or Ephraim= Israel.

Eph replies...

OK ya cleared it up fer me.....!

I don't think Judah is America..or that Israel/Ephraim is "Israel" ( the state of Israel)...!

Here's my position on it...Jacob Israel..GAVE the name of Israel to Joseph's two sons..GEN 48:16.."let MY name be on THEM"......so Ephraim and Manasseh are the ones who are called "Israel"..Not the Jews..

The Jews can rightly be called "sons of Israel"..but they are not EVER Biblically referred to as "House of Israel"....That distinction goes to the 2 sons of Joseph....and the rest of the tribes they came to dominate in "name" over...! Those others became known as House of Israel...Judah became known as House of Judah....BOTH became seperate kingdoms...!

Please turn in your Bible now to 1 CRON 5:1:2..this book was written by EZRA as best we know...Ezra was a Prophet to JUDAH...this book is written mainly to Judah..and in that record..those verses mentioned clearly say that """THE""" blessing went to Joseph and therefore by ORDER of Gods prior word in Numbers 36:9...No other tribe is allowed to claim anothers inheritance as it's own...Thus Eph and Manasseh have the blessing even now and NOT the Jews..The Jews recieved their portion of the blessing in GEN 49:10...!

:rofl: