IGNORED

THE ONGOING REUNION OF ALL YISRA'EL

Guest EPHRIAM777

Guest EPHRIAM777

Hey....anybody keeping score with who is lining up or siding with the State of Israel yet..??

I see USA and Britian right up front...!

Like I said thats no accident...! :rofl:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eph, though we still disagree on who is Israel, your last post reminded me of how I explained the terrorist attacks to my daughter last year.  She was five, and for awhile her favorite story was "Three Billy Goats Gruff".  For all those who don't remember the story, thre goats (small, middle, and big) lived on one side of the valley and wanted to cross to the other side to eat, but a troll lived under the bridge and refused to let them pass, so the big billy goat came up with a plan, and he tossed the troll into the river, and the troll was never seen again.  I re-told the story to Lexie, calling Little Billy Goat Israel, Middle Billy Goat England, and Big Billy Goat America.  And of course, Bin Laden played the part of the troll.  

To reiterate to anyone who would bash me, I told the story to a 5 yo girl living in America who watched planes fly into buildings.  I told her the story so she would know everything is going to be all right, and to let her know who our allies are.  I am relaying this now because of Eph's last post. :thumb:

God will gather ALL his children.  The "natural born" and the "adobted".  I tend to think of it in these terms.  God gathers Israel (the Jews for this)  and deals with them as a group, upholding His promise, and revieling Himself to them.  As for the "gentiles"  God has been dealing with them for 2,000 years much more directly than the Jews.

All the while Satan does not give up and attack thru his religion Islam, where Satan gets to be the One God.

Guest EPHRIAM777
Eph, though we still disagree on who is Israel, your last post reminded me of how I explained the terrorist attacks to my daughter last year.