IGNORED

Will post and mid trib people miss a pre-trib one?

Guest yod

Guest daughterofaking

As I am still not sure where I stand on the Rapture timing I am a bit concerned about this article.

www.raptureready.com/faq/faq/95.html

This guy says that people who don't believe in a Pre-trib Rapture could be left behind when it happens. :???:   I'm certainly not "hostile" to the pre-trib doctrine, in fact I'm leaning towards such a belief myself.  However I'm still not 100% sure. :???:   I certainly don't want to be left here if/when the (pre-trib) Rapture takes place. :taped:   However if I am I pray that the Lord will give me the strength to face the Antichrist and lay down my life for Christ if need be!   :crazy:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FishMan

That sort of teaching is a great disservice to the church and that man should be told such.

I am not a believer in a pre-trib rapture, but even if I was, I would never bring such worry on a fellow Christian as to say their very salvation or even deliverance from physical harm hinges on them believing my view of a particular event!

Shame on this guy.

Daughter Of A King - do not worry about this at all. God saves you and considers you worthy based on your faith in Jesus Christ, NOT on your view of a particular doctrine, and don't let any man tell you otherwise! Search the Scriptures and see what God wants to tell you. You may find it quite different than what Mr. "Rapture Ready" has to say!

FishMan  :thumb:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Daughterofaking,

Be of good cheer and worry not.

Your father knows how to deliver you through Tribulation.

Look at the Jew's in Ancient Egypt. Led out of bondage and Tribulation by the lord. A pillar of fire to light their way. The strong hand of the Lord. He hardened Pharoh's heart for his Glory.So his people would know his power and glory and the Egyptians would not forget who they dealt with.

Look at Daniel in the lion's den. Look at Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace.

Have peace sister.

Search the scripture with a zeal seeking his holiness.

He will show you.

If this rapture ready doctrine is designed to scare you? Think what it's authors will do when they too are here for the Tribulation. They may wax cold. They may encourage you to accept the Mark, as Christ hasn't come yet so this must not be the Mark.

These works of fiction are dangerous. As well as the left behind series.I read somewhere that" Left Behind" tell's you it's okay to take the mark if you're suffering. Study the Word.

Fear not your Faith should be in Jesus and what he did for you. That perfect act of Grace. Let no believer fool you into believing some special Rapture will happen where only special Saint's go up. Then if they be Special, What of grace?

They make a sham of it! None are perfect save him. We all fall short daily.

Discern between true believers and those whom he never knew. Seek his holiness, inquire of the Truth! He will show you.

Stick with the faith which brung ya!

:crazy:  :thumb:

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Daughter of a King,

As I trek through the many forums on the web, I see many, many such as myself that have been delivered from that pre-trib lie. The best thing I have found to assist you in finding the answers you need is to put aside men's interpretations and read the Word daily, always praying in the Spirit and allowing the Spirit to direct your heart and your mind. None of us here can change those things in you, but the Holy Spirit's job is to "conform you to the image of Jesus Christ", to give you His mind and His likeness.

Do not be troubled, but be at peace. Steer away from sin and all things that bind. Avoid heresies and set your sights on the Lord, for He is your prize.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I believe that God does expect far more from us in terms of accountability for understanding His word, than we realize.

Watsitmean

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Whatsitmean,

Concerning the rapture, we have no specific day to look for, but times and seasons.  (1Th 5:1)   There should be no mistake that these are the times and we should be watching and praying like never before.

You are absolutely correct. So let's take a look at this "in context":

2 Thess 2:1-3 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

We know that two things MUST happen before we are "gathered together with the Lord" - (1) the great falling away, and (2) the man of sin revealed. When do you say these things occur in YOUR timeline of end time events?

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Hi Ernie and Dr. Luke.

Whatsitmean,

No one questions eachothers faith? I would hope in these post's. Only G-d knows what's in our heart's. Neither do I question your's.

Consider Daniel in the lions den. he was thrown right into the middle of that Tribulation. He was not pulled out. G-d sent an Angel and shut the Lions mouth's. They could not harm him in any way. They were surely hungry. Look at what they did to Daniels acusers immediately afterwards.

Now for Daniel not being present for the three in the fiery furnace. Scripture is not clear. We can only speculate. it's just as easy to say this. In the previous chapter we see that Daniel stood in the king's gate. (Or in his court.)

Just like the good old U.S. Congress. I'm sure the law old Nebuchednezzer made didn't apply to his court or his family or for that matter himself. I think we can infer the statue was of himself. Much like most men he was full of vanity depraved with it actually.

I don

Dear dr. Luke, Please understand this.