IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Romano Prodi doesn't appear to be shy does he?? He is another candidate for the position of AC, but to me, so far at least, he is a wanna be. He has however, taken Solana's idea and ran with it. It will be very interesting to see who gets the title : President of the EU, after they quit rotating pawns, of course.

Although Prodi is wanting the position, I think it is important to remember who it was that fulfilled Daniel 7: 25, Javier Solana, who appears to be very quiet about having any dreams of wanting the position. We must continue to wait and see.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Dear Rollin Thunder~

I just wanted to let you know that I have been following the messages on your April 8th "thing"  

I had been wondering the exact same question of the AC ~ If the Christians would have some idea of who it was before we are raptured or if it would all come out afterwards.  I really appreciate you being obedient to the Holy Spirit because most people I try to talk to about these things say they are just not into all of this.  I think it either "freaks them out" or they just seem to want to pretend it's never going to really happen.

I started feeling "called" to search the scriptures and whatever I could get my hands on about the world events and how they line up with prophecy about 3 1/2 years ago.  I couldn't figure out why in the world The Holy Spirit would be giving ME this passion to study prophecy,(I mean, what in the world could I possibly do?)  I am a housewife and never felt I could make much of a difference.  

I find it soooo interesting that the Lord has pointed out the same scriptures to me as he has to you!!!  God is awesome.  I never had a computer until about a year ago, and I must admit, It certainly makes things alot easier.  I am just soooo excited that there are people out there with this on their heart just as earnestly as the Lord has laid it on mine.  Praise His Name!!!!  Thanks again for your obedience to the Holy Spirit and I will continue to watch and read and study with you.   I wanted to mention one more thing.  I believe the Lord has been giving me dreams and after I pray about it some more I would like to share them with you.  In Christ and @his feet~ Lorie :taped:  :crazy:  :halo:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Rollin Thunder~

I just wanted to let you know that I have been following the messages on your April 8th "thing"

Rollin' Thunder~

I was soooo excited to see that you had replied!!!  I had been checking the boards every day to see if you had replied yet.  I would like to ask you to pray with me in agreement that God would show me exactly what spirital gifts I have.  I sing, so I do consider this a gift...but the dreams?  Do you think that this is a gift or maybe part of the end times pouring out of the Holy Spirit?  I would like to tell you of some of the dreams....I have discussed some of them with my pastor.  He does feel that they are from the Lord, although, he is very cautious about putting a lot of emphasis on dreams.  (which is a good thing )  Anyway~  I also have another question for you........Do you think that the Christians will be here for the signing of the peace treaty that ushers in the Tribulation?  I also believe in the pre-trib theory and  I couldn't really find in scripture that would help clear that up.  I also wanted to know that if the verse about the "Man of lawlessness being revealed" is the answer to the question of Christians "knowing" who the ac might be (or @ least have a good idea)  Also~  How close do you feel (in your spirit, I mean) we actually are.  I am constantly looking up and thinking...now Lord!  I just am really excited to see him and be with him!!!!  Don't get me wrong...I love my family and my husband and children....I just can not imagine how awesome it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:  :halo:  :taped:

Anyway....I hope I did not overwhelm you with too many questions.  I hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!

@ His feet~  Lorie

Rollin' Thunder~

Rollin' Thunder~

I also have another question for you........Do you think that the Christians will be here for the signing of the peace treaty that ushers in the Tribulation?

:halo: Hey Rollin Thunder~  Good to hear back from you already!!!!!!!!!  I want you to know that I didn't mean to offend you about asking that question of when you "felt" our Lord would come for us.  I just was wondering if you had to guess, that's all.  please know that I would never want to "predict" either.  I just am soooo amazed at all the signs that are so apparent ! :biggrin: I can't figure out if I just notice it more because of how the Lord has given me this "drive" to gather all the info that I can or if because really, it is so much more obvious than it has ever been!!!  Probably a little bit of both! :halo: Anyway~  Guess what?  Another question.......okay, hear it is;  I wanted to know what your educated opinion is on who will be raptured?I believe that if a person asks Jesus into their heart and really means it and understands it, that they are saved, however there is some controversy on the "once saved always saved" issue.  I personally don't think that a person can just lose their salvation, but I think it's a matter of where their heart is, in which God can only know for sure and judge.  Now, with all that mentioned.....I feel the Lord has been sortof "pricking" my heart to the question of the rapture and who will make up the bride.  I know that obviously the ones who are truly "pressing in" and truly have Christ in their heart.  Will there be Christians that are "lukewarm" left behind?  Ones that have "fire insurance" and nothing more?  I know that there will be ones that are truly saved after the rapture, having heard from a loved one or friend, the gospel and the end time events.  I was just wondering if there would be more tribulation saints than just the ones who will be saved during that time?  Does that make any sense?  Let me know what you think, okay?  Thanks again for your guidance and I pray that God continues to use you in this way.  I pray that the dayof His arrival will be soon and that I will get to meet you on that day!!!!  @ His feet ~ Lorie :crazy:  :taped:

I have a question too, what if there is no pre-trib rapture???

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

This seems to say that the AC will be revealed and we will know who he is and that when Christ does come, the AC is destroyed. That puts the Lord's coming at the end of the trib, not the beginning. It also states that the day of Christ's coming will not come until the man of sin is revealed. Could Christians now living be the saints of the tribulation? Looks that way to me.

:taped: Hey Rollin Thunder~