IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Rollin,

On the right track. :thumb:

That post is dead on. The One world Government is rushing in.

Watch the impending war in Iraq . Something is gonna happen that is the lynchpin. I pray America is not in for a big fall.

We are standing in the way of the A.C.'s ascension to power.

Time is short!

Peace :inlove: Amen

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rollin,

On the right track. :thumb:

That post is dead on. The One world Government is rushing in.

Watch the impending war in Iraq . Something is gonna happen that is the lynchpin. I pray America is not in for a big fall.

We are standing in the way of the A.C.'s ascension to power.

Time is short!

Peace :inlove: Amen

Isn't it amazing to see how fast these endtimes prophecies are being fulfilled now?? These days we are living in are really getting interesting!! But let's remember to "fear not".

Just a reminder for those who are starting to become alarmed or overwhelmed by the events taking place in the world:

Mathew 24:6 - "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

Everything is right on schedule folks, God is in control!!

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/another_roadsign.htm

Another Road Sign?

You may already know, I believe there are a few helpful keys to our understanding of Bible prophecy. You will find a link to these keys at the top of my Website.

One of those keys is to remember to follow the road signs. I define road signs as events that were foretold in Scripture, and now are documented in history.  

For example, the rebirth of Israel was foretold in Scripture, and now it's documented in history. So, I consider the rebirth of Israel in 1948 a prophetic road sign.

Here's why this is such an important key: If we don't keep our eyes on the road signs, it's easy to get caught up in the details and go off course. And, this going off course can happen to me just as easily as anyone else.

My wakeup call came when I heard the three Benelux nations - Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands - officially submitted their own plans to the Convention on the Future of Europe.

Suddenly, I remembered the road signs. And, the prophetic implications of this three nation alliance within the EU's 10-nation alliance struck home to me. I realized this proposal presented by the three Bebelux nations to the EU Convention could turn out to be another major, prophetic road sign in history. Let me explain why I believe this.

As I write this commentary, US President George W. Bush is attending the NATO Summit. Along with this commentary, I posted a link to a photo of Bush at the Summit sitting between Secretary of State Colin Powell and the EU's High Representative Javier Solana.

As I've been reporting, Solana was tasked by the EU heads back in 1999 to build for them their own military machine. And, although they wanted it a part of NATO, they also wanted their new military wing to be available for their own use, separate of NATO.

So, the EU heads made Solana - the man who in this photo is sitting next to Bush and Powell - their first High Representative of Foreign and Security Policy, the Secretary General of the Council of Europe and the Secretary General of the 10-nation military alliance known as the Western European Union. In other words, Solana put on three hats and became a very powerful player in the EU.

Then in 2000, Solana, with the help of the French EU presidency, transferred this 10-nation military alliance into the Council of Europe.

Soon after, in 2001, a power struggle erupted in the EU between the Council - where the 10-nation alliance had been installed - and the Commission where Romano Prodi was president. Some saw it as a battle between the Council's High Representative Javier Solana and the Commission's External Affairs Representative, Chris Patton.

So, who will win this battle ragging in the EU? Some believe, myself included, this battle has already been won by the Council where the 10-nation alliance has been installed. The reason is, when all is said and done, the heads of the member states in the Council still have the final say in the EU (Read about it here).

However, the main reason I believe the Council will win this battle is because Bible prophecy tells us a 10-nation alliance will end up ruling over this revival of the old Roman Empire we are seeing today.

And, this brings us back to the prophetic road signs I mentioned before. You see, all of these recent political events in Europe - the revival of the Roman Empire, the appearance of a 10-nation alliance and the first High Representative, were events foretold in Scripture. And,  now they are documented in history. In other words, they're prophetic road signs.

Now another road sign may be about to appear. Three members of this 10-nation alliance, the Benelux nations, have decided to break ranks with the other members of the 10-nation alliance and the Council and give their support instead to the Commission (Read about it here).

If you recall, looking forward to the end-times revival of the Roman Empire, Daniel saw a beast with 10 horns. While he was looking at the horns, a little horn came up. And, this little horn pulled three of the horns out by the roots (Daniel 7: 8).

Is this what we're about to see happen in this struggle for control between the Council and the Commission? Are the Benelux nations the three horns destined to be plucked?

The way things are going in the EU, we'll know very soon.

By the way, take another look at that photo and ask yourself this question: Why, at perhaps one of the most pivotal times in NATO's history, is Solana - a man few people have even heard about - the one sitting next to the most powerful man in the world?

11-21-2002

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Is javier solana his full name?

Is javier solana his full name?

Hello Adstar,

This link should be of interest to you:

http://www.weu.int/Solana_en.htm

And guess who is seated next to Pres. Bush at the NATO Summit meeting?? This would be a great place to sit if you were seeking financial aid to help build Europes Rapid Reaction Force. Click on the link below to see the photo:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm....qx.html

Thu Nov 21, 5:59 AM ET

U.S. President George W. Bush (news - web sites), centre, speaks with U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell (news - web sites), left, during the opening session of the NATO (news - web sites) summit in Prague Thursday Nov. 21, 2002. NATO leaders Thursday formally invited seven ex-communist countries to join the alliance. Seated next to President Bush at right is European Union (news - web sites) foreign policy chief Javier Solana. (AP Photo/Laurent Rebours)

Sorry to bother you all again like this. I have been looking up colin powell looked at his biography on the Gov site and at the lucid cafe site they only mention his middle initial as "L" does anyone know what this name is?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I believe it is Luther.

Sorry to bother you all again like this. I have been looking up colin powell looked at his biography on the Gov site and at the lucid cafe site they only mention his middle initial as "L" does anyone know what this name is?

What's with the middle names bit?? Are you trying to calculate the numbers of their names, or trying to figure out what their names mean?? Or is it some other reason maybe?? :crazy:

Yes Rollin I do a bit of number crunching with the names of the elite and their titles. Just a hobby of mine. I also calculate nations military alliances, multinational organizations and such.

PS: I'll let you know if I find one totaling 666.