IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

It's just amazing how everything is starting to play out in these last days.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

It's just amazing how everything is starting to play out in these last days.

If Saddam fulfills his plans to blow up the oil wells and dams,then the world will be plunged into another crisis instantly.  I can envision Russia and Arab states,along with the EU trying to take Israels oil( much info on this at Zion Oil and Gas).  Perhaps this is where Solanas' peace keeping skills come into play for we are told that the AC makes a peace plan between Israel and many nations, not just Palestine.  I agree with you on Ezekial 38 being a two phased war. I do not see America playing a role in end time prophecy,  as the only remaining super power I believe that we must fall in order for the AC to rise.

I do not see America playing a role in end time prophecy,

rollinThunder,  thank you for that link, being new around here I hadn't had a chance to read it.  I am sure that I have missed a lot of good posts.  I too listen to and read Hal Lindsey,also I watch Jack Van Impe.  I have learn3ed much from both of these men.  However, I do find myself in disagreement with all three of you on your conviction  of the belief in the pre-trib rapture.  I so do wish that I could agree with you; what a wonderful blessing that must be;but, I have studied all sides of this issue and I cannot make a definitive arquement for any of the rapture scenerinos. I find alack of scriture reference for all three theories to be the case. I  also have found scripture to support all three theories to some degree.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/030223/80/dtwvy.html

Sunday February 23, 02:02 PM

Breaking News Alerts

The 2-3 most important daily news stories sent to your mobile.

Text regular news

to 87077

regular news  

More Info

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/major_worry.html

A Major Worry

I've said before I thought that British prime minister Tony Blair was a good ventriloquist (Read about it here). Blair knows how to say things but make it look like someone else talking. Now, I think he's doing it again.

Here's why: Former British prime minister John Major (Herb photo)

• 2 weeks later...

America's New War With the EU

America's war against Militant Islam may have begun on September 11, but now it's clear America's war with the European Union began on June 5, 2000. And, as it was at the beginning of it all, France is still out front leading the way.

While US and British diplomats were on the phone with national capitals seeking support for a UN resolution setting a deadline for Iraq to disarm, France's Foreign Minister, Dominique de Villepin, was out personally visiting the same capitals trying to convince them not to support the resolution (Read about it here).

The Western alliance has changed. On a televised interview last night Henry Kissinger (Herb photo) said it wasn't the fact that France was against the American sponsored resolution that concerned him, it was the fact that France was actively fighting against American that concerned him.

And, Kissinger has reason to be concerned. You see, on June 5, 2000, the 10-nation Western European Union adopted its Assembly Recommendation 666. The following July France took over the EU presidency. And, with the help of Javier Solana -- both the Secretary General of the WEU and Council of Europe -- France and Solana implemented Recommendation 666. They made the 10-nation alliance the military wing of the EU and they created an independent military command structure for it in the Council of Europe.

Now here's where it gets real interesting to students of Bible prophecy. Just four days before Recommendation 666 was adopted, on June 1, the EU's Euro-Mediterranean Partnership went into force between the EU and Israel. The goal of this agreement was to establish a free trade area by 2010.

Now, ask yourself this question: Could there be a relationship between these two events  -- the event of June 1 and the event of June 5? I believe there is.  

Let me explain: In November 1995 Javier Solana negotiated the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Peace between the EU and 12 Mediterranean countries -- including Israel. Not only did this agreement began a process (the Barcelona Process) of establishing a free trade are between the EU and the Mediterranean region, the agreement actually began a process of attempting to bring these 12 countries into the EU.

Although the Euro-Med agreement was signed in 1995, it didn't go into force with Israel until June 1, 2000. And, wouldn't you know it, just four days later the 10-nation WEU adopted its Recommendation 666 which marked the beginning of the EU's foreign policy strategy to compete with the US over the Mediterranean region.

With this in mind, it's no wonder France's Foreign Minister, Dominique de Villepin, is trying so hard to stop America from going to war with Iraq. It's not that France is against an Iraqi  war, it's just that France dosen't want a long-term American presence in the Mediterranean.

Now, many people are beginning to notice. What I recorded in my book (Learn more) and have been warning about here on FulfilledProphecy.Com is finally coming to the light where everybody can see. America's new war isn't just with Militant Islam, it's also with the EU.

And, it began with Recommendation 666.

03-08-2003

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/war_with_eu.html

I think Herb's hunch in the article above about the EU's plans to include the middle east as trading partners with Europe is very possible.

When You're Chasing Rabbits

Trying to make sense of all that is going on in our world right now is like chasing rabbits. Just when you think you have one in your grasp, it suddenly takes off in another direction. And, to make matters worse, you've got hundreds of rabbits to catch.

The media is confused and desperate. Every so-called expert you can imagine is being called upon to appear and give their opinion about what's going on.

And, after listening to all these experts, there appears to be only one thing they all agree on: This Iraqi war has torn our world apart. And, people are now choosing sides.

We Bible believers handle confusing times in our world a little different than others. When we're chasing rabbits, we default to the Bible -- the prophecies. And, when we do, we once again begin making sense of things. We know which rabbit to watch.  

For example, yesterday the UN Security Council met in a closed-door session. One issue under discussion was why chief weapons inspector, Hans Bliz, apparently hid important information about Iraq's continuing failure to disarm in his last oral report to the Security Council.

The White House went so far as to accuse Blix of intentionally downplaying his inspections teams' discovery of an unmanned drone designed to deliver chemical and biological agents (Read about it here).

What does this have to do with Bible prophecy? Well, just last month I wrote a commentary about "Operation Mirage." On February 14, US and British officials where confident another report to be delivered that day by Blix would set the stage for a final resolution by the UN authorizing military force against Iraq.

But, once again not only did Blix fail to provide new evidence that Saddam Hussien was still refusing to disarm Iraq, Blix actually went so far as to shoot down some of the most important evidence that had previously been provided to the Security Council by US Secretary of State Colin Powell (Herb photo).

Then France dealt the final blow to US and British hopes for a resolution. And, when the smoke had settled, it became apparent to many that it had been a coordinated attack. France, Germany and Bliz had been seen as working together in an attempt to stop an Iraqi war.

Now Blix has done it again. This time he has hidden in his report to the Security Council important evidence that would have helped Powell get a second resolution setting a deadline for Iraq to disarm.

Here's why this is interesting to me: On January 16, Blix had talks with European officials -- including the European Union's foreign policy chief  Javier Solana. On February 5, Powell delivered his powerful evidence of Iraqi obstruction to the Security Council. Three days later, on February 8, France, Germany and Belgium surprised the world by blocking NATO from providing Turkey protection. And, on February 14, once again France and Germany surprised the world with a coordinated attack in the Security Council. But this brilliantly executed operation even included chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix.

As I said at the beginning, they called it "Operation Mirage." And, I can't help but wonder if it was one of Solana's operations. If so, what we're seeing in the Security Council today could actually be a continuation of Solana's Operation Mirage.

Why would I think this? Because, the prophecies tell us in the last days the Roman Empire will be revived under a 10-nation alliance. And, beginning with the adoption of the Western European Union's Assembly Recommendation 666, Solana, France and other elements in the EU have begun competing with the US for world dominance.

And, the WEU just happens to be a 10-nation alliance.

So, it's the rabbit I'll watch.

03-11-03

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/when_chasing_rabbits.html