IGNORED

April 8th prediction/possible fulfillment soon?

rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

R.T. What exactly is your April 8 prediction?
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RT--

Where is the thread with your thoughts on the ark/rapture, the measurements etc?  Can't seem to find it!

Thanks,

:a2:

• Thumbs Up 1

RT--

Where is the thread with your thoughts on the ark/rapture, the measurements etc?

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you!! :crazy:
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/showdown_at_eu.html

Showdown At The EU

Some say the only things we can count on are taxes and death. Well, I may have found something else to add to this list of things we can count on. While we're being distracted, something of major prophetic significance will happen in Europe.

For example, while we were all on the edge of our seats watching the closest election in American history play out between George W. Bush and Al Gore back in 2000, Recommendation 666 was being implemented and a 10-nation military alliance took over the foreign and security policy of the European Union.

If you know Bible prophecy, you know the possible significance of the appearance of a 10-nation alliance in the area of the old Roman Empire. Such an event in Europe was foretold thousands of years before in the Old Testament book of Daniel. Yet, because we were distracted by other events in America, hardly any of us even noticed it.

Here's what the Jewish prophet Daniel wrote:

"After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns" (Daniel 7:7 New American Standard Bible).

The reason this prophecy may be significant to our time is because it has long been held the book of Daniel teaches that from the time of the Babylon Empire, there would only be three more great Gentile kingdoms allowed to rise over Israel -- Persia, Greece and Rome.

So, since the last kingdom is Rome, students of prophecy have long believed that in the end-times the Roman Empire would be revived under an alliance of 10 kings -- which they believe is the meaning of the horns. And, if you've been following the recent events in Europe, you know this is exactly what appears to be now going on in the creation of the new, super EU due on the scene in 2004.

Yet, like I said, at the very moment when these foretold events in Europe appear to have occurred, people were distracted by events in America. Now, just as the next foretold events in Europe look about to occur, we're being distracted again -- this time by events in Iraq.

Regarding the next events foretold to occur, the prophet Daniel went on to write:

• Thumbs Up 1

RT,

What do you think about the EU becoming the prime candidate for rebuilding Iraq?

• Thumbs Up 1

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/last_piece.html

Babylon: Last Piece to the Puzzle

If you've stayed with me this far, you know I've experienced emotional swings over this Iraqi war. And, I've sometimes allowed these swings to cloud my my mind.

Some of you even contacted me about it. Some said I'd been a little too supportive of the Bush administration's policies toward Iraq, and others said I wasn't supportive enough.

I think both observations were right. As I said, I've experienced emotional swings over this Iraqi war. And, you don't know how much I appreciate all of you who took the time to contact me with your concerns. You know what? No matter our politics, we Christians still love each other. If we didn't, we wouldn't be Christians.

• Thumbs Up 1

'Rival pole' summit in St Petersburg on Friday

VLADIMIR PUTIN - Russian president has also invited UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to pay a routine visit to St Petersburg on Saturday. (Photo: NATO)

Leaders from three of the most active members of the UN Security Council that opposed a US-led invasion of Iraq - France, Russia and Germany - are to meet again for post-war talks by the end of this week.

French president Jacques Chirac will make a two-day working visit to St Petersburg on Friday concurrent to a two-day Russian-German summit to be held in the city. The three leaders of what has been called the "Rival Pole" will discuss the post-Iraq war situation, according to the L

• Thumbs Up 1