IGNORED

SPECIFIC REASONS Christ Returns Right Now.

2bba

Guest kitkat
"Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not." Luke 12:40.

From what my Bible says, I believe all prophecy has been fulfilled and He could come anytime, so I don't think there are any specific reasons why He couldn't.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

That will trigger the beginning of the end.

I have to highly disagree with this, but most here won

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

deleted

Guest kitkat
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

kitkat

I was just thinking about this portion of your post. I looked it up and it was Apollo 8 Frank Borman that quoted Genesis "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

Most the world heard at least that portion of the bible....it is a strecth I know. lol

Oh OK. LOL :rofl:

Guest idied2
No, it is an event, thus an "it."

The abonination is the sacrifice of a pig on the alter in the Temple spoken of in Daniel 11 and 12.

This will occur after the Rapture of the Church. The Temple must first be rebuilt. The Temple could be rebult before or after the Rapture.

Only if you would call your children pigs. And it will be done by those who were waiting for a rapture that never came. When the wrath is poured out and there is no food and water. They will eat their own children after they sacrifice them to their ever changing twisted god acording to their fleshly needs.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest kitkat

The abonination is the sacrifice of a pig on the alter in the Temple spoken of in Daniel 11 and 12.

This will occur after the Rapture of the Church. The Temple must first be rebuilt. The Temple could be rebult before or after the Rapture.

Only if you would call your children pigs. And it will be done by those who were waiting for a rapture that never came. When the wrath is poured out and there is no food and water. They will eat their own children after they sacrifice them to their ever changing twisted god acording to their fleshly needs.

And so you believe that when Jesus died on the cross, He did so knowing that you would be faced with unbearable tribulation and wrath, if you were so lucky to be alive at that time?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  728
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

This is the abomination of desolation:

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day (2nd Coming) shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin (the Antichrist) be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The Antichrist will set himself up in the temple as god and demand to be worshipped. This is the AoD. Pork has nothing to do with it :D

Blessings...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

deleted

Guest idied2
And so you believe that when Jesus died on the cross, He did so knowing that you would be faced with unbearable tribulation and wrath, if you were so lucky to be alive at that time?

So if our Example. The Head of the body, Was scorged beaten and killed. and the firsfruits of the body were scorged beaten and killed. What makes anyone think that we will be any different being the rest of the body. What is unbearable? HE is not the one who lied to you.

Mt 7:14

Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it

Mt 10:37

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Mt 10:38

And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

Mt 7:21

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Mt 23:34

Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,

Mt 10:17

But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.

Mt 10:19

But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;

Mt 24:9

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Mr 13:9

But watch out for yourselves, for they will deliver you up to councils, and you will be beaten in the synagogues. You will be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony to them.

Mr 13:11

But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

The LORD will protect those who are his until their time and their ministry are complete. Then HE will give some over for his purpose and others will come all the way through the tribulation in faith and be caught up to meet HIM in the air at HIS arival. Here are two who will be killed.

Re 11:7

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

Guest kitkat

So if our Example. The Head of the body, Was scorged beaten and killed. and the firsfruits of the body were scorged beaten and killed. What makes anyone think that we will be any different being the rest of the body. What is unbearable? HE is not the one who lied to you.

Mt 7:14

Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it

Mt 10:37

He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.

Mt 10:38

And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.

Mt 7:21

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Mt 23:34

Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city,

Mt 10:17

But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues.

Mt 10:19

But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;

Mt 24:9

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

Mr 13:9

But watch out for yourselves, for they will deliver you up to councils, and you will be beaten in the synagogues. You will be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony to them.

Mr 13:11

But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

The LORD will protect those who are his until their time and their ministry are complete. Then HE will give some over for his purpose and others will come all the way through the tribulation in faith and be caught up to meet HIM in the air at HIS arival. Here are two who will be killed.

Re 11:7

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

I'm a pre-tribber. I believe "the Church" will be raptured out of here before the tribulation and obviously you don't believe the same way, so we'll just leave it at we agree to disagree. Been there, done that before in other threads and don't wanna go there anymore, cause no one is going to change their minds anyway, plus 2bba has declared this thread to be a total failure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

I believe no prophecy hast to be fullfiled for the raptue, and God can pick anytime he wants nothing stopping him, nothing has to be done because he is God he can do wut ever he wants

Edited by Trinity