IGNORED

Holloween

whatsitmean

What power did you display that overpowered them??
The power to see through the lies of the enemy, and to turn him back with God's truth.

The only power, the only power, that Satan and his boys have over us is the power of the lie, and that only works if we believe the lies.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rrrreeeeaaally don't think either God OR satan takes the other stuff we're so adamantly arguing here seriously!
Satan does.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Still sizzlin', eh brother? :read:

Tell it, tell it, tell it!

You're much more eloquent than I, jipsah. I am HUMBLED.

For once. :read:

What I seriously fear is that I don't do enough every day for Him.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Hi Jipsah, In referring to your above post from yesterday, this is a pretty good post.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  09/26/1961

Well, today is the Day of the Dead, a Mexican Holiday where they honor their dead, I think. Is this day satan's too? Or was that just October 31?

look, satan may be the prince of this world. he is so because people allow it! people's weaknesses. HOWEVER, satan is not MY prince. MY prince has already defeated satan--it is right there in the bible. Jesus said satan cannot hurt me. I believe Him.

And I still stand by the fact that satan has nothing to do with whether I watch dracula or Jack and the Beanstalk. you STILL have not ansered my queries about fairy tales--you ALSO have not addressed my questions about your witnessing and obeying Christ! Why are you dodging these questions and attacking me for something so silly? This worries me, brother! You are really on a rampage over this, and so many other things really demand the attention of us Christians!  Perhaps it's easier to think of the world ?

Who said to get the log out of your own eye? I think it was... Jesus?!

Jipsah, I'm tired. you take it from here. :read:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hey all!

I want to say first, that Karen C. is my sister, biological, etc . . . (Love ya, Sis :read: )

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hello to all my brothers and sisters. I read some of the posts and I agree with some and disagree with the others. Guys I don

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi guys :read:

I am just glad when this holiday is over.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:read: I am refering to where I am standing in my walk with the Lord. When He requires us to be sanctified and holy unto Him and tells us "NO" about certain things, hey I listen.

Anyone who chooses to be lead of the Lord into this walk WILL hear His voice say the same to them IF they listen to His Voice. This is not an option, it is a commandment, Deut 18:10-14.

His word says He never changes. Same yesterday, today and forever...

John 14:15-22

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him

., and will manifest myself to him..... This will be where you hear from Him....

I wouldn't change that fellowship I have with the Lord for any PAGAN ritual that I might PRESUME my opinion is more important than "thus saith the Lord".

It is about how seriously you take your walk...what really is important to you.... the Lord knows...

I love Him and serve Him...

In Christ, Karen :read:

The point being here is NOT what we FEEL is right... That is not an option. It is all about where you are in your walk in being sanctified unto the Lord, pleasing HIM not I. When you are called to do this you will either

1.) listen and obey.

2.) OR do like Israel did, what is right in their own eyes.

Quenching the spirit will lead to being into bondage again to the world. You will become stagnant and unproductive in the Kingdom of God. Basically the spirit will quit trying to get you to "regenerate" your mind. Soon you will not know where you lost it but if you really look back you will see it is when you REFUSED to listen and obey...Plain and simple, not an option...

:inlove: In Christ, Karen

• 2 weeks later...

There are also many pagan origins to the many other so called, "Holidays (Holy Days)" observed by Christians and others. Halloween is just more obvious than others. There are also many other pagan origins in Christianity that are of pagan/devil worship outside of the "Holiday" observances.

Before you judge others in their observance of Halloween you might want to check yourselves first (cf. Mattithyah [Matthew] 7:1-6).

Here is a link on Halloween and some other upcoming "Holidays" you may be about to observe.

HALLOWEEN MODERN-DAY SACRIFICES OF THE DEAD

The World's Thanksgiving Day A Part Of The Ancient Pagan Harvest Festivals

True Stories About Christmas

The Real Meaning Behind Valentine's Day

An Easter Rememberance