I prefer a happy medium... :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am usually on the possitive side of things, my hubby is not.

I is hard being married to a man that sees the cup 1/2 empty, while I see it 1/2 full.

But I have learned to "get into" his world, and try to see things from his aspect.

Really listen and agree with him on things that I can.

I have found out he really is an intelligent man!

Even has some humore come out now and then that is really enjoyable!!

God is awsome if you listen to his Still small voice, saying...."this is the way, walk ye in it!"

Guest koppen

When a person is negativity is spiritually draining....I recently came across this with a dear person that is constantly down and negative... I felt led to build her up in the Lord and to show her love and compassion... She loves the Lord but cannot get beyong her circumstances so she is consatantly in a state of defeat...This completely drained me...I prayed so much for her and with her that I became SPIRITUALLY DRAINED.... I had to pull back from her but I still pray for her and send encouraging messages to her.... We choose to be happy or we choose to miserable...It's a choice... I choose to be happy! God Bless! :P

:cool::o :t: :P :hug: :oww:

:a: :blink: :t3: :tongue: :loveeyes: :LOL: :bg: :cheesy: :P :flowers:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I like positive people - I just can't handle bubbly people. You know, these people that wake up at 4am with a smile already on their face, they are definitely wearing rose colored glasses. I guess I'd take one of those over a negative person though.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  41
  • Birthday:  02/24/1982

Bubbly people aren't necessarily looking through rose colored glasses. Many times they just put on a positive face and attitude to help their day go that much better.... They go through just as much junk as everyone else.

Amy

Guest kitkat
Bubbly people aren't necessarily looking through rose colored glasses. Many times they just put on a positive face and attitude to help their day go that much better.... They go through just as much junk as everyone else.

Amy

I have been accused of seeing the world through rose colored glasses, being a Pollyanna, checking out of reality, or living in a fantasy world, etc. etc. etc., but that doesn't make it true. :rofl: So I'll continue being the happy go lucky gal that I am regardless.................................... :oww: :D

Kat

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I am a positive person married to a pessimist.

I am always reminding him that the whole world really isn't out to get him....(He hates that.) :D

I'm one of those pains in the neck that wakes up early and goes around singing to wake my family....( my kids hate that... :rofl: ) They have all told me at some point that it is really irritating to have anybody THAT cheerful in the morning... :D

I just smile and tell them..."But this is the day the Lord hath made!" Ah....revenge for all those long sleeples nights.. :oww:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I have a girlfriend who is positive, always upbeat and she's great. But after I leave her, I'm exhausted. She sucks my energy or something :laugh:

Then I have another friend who's always down on herself, always upset about her kids, about men etc. and she seems to be neutral. I'm not exhausted.

I like many types of people I guess. :blink: (never really thought about it)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  92

I have learned to be bubbly without being Overly bubbly......for the sake of the ..ahem, boring, o00ps, ppl that look at life through a dull glass. ha. :t: