• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Copy and past the URL from the address bar in your browser. Then, while replying in a WB thread, there are a row of clicky options beginning with "b" for bold and ending with a a little scroll looking icon above the text body window. To the right of the smiley face/emoticon drop down is an icon with a plus sign that says "Insert Link" when you do a "mouse over". After you click the icon a box pops up you enter the URL the click OK. Next you can enter the name or text for the link.

Thank you. I'll keep these instructions handy for posting on here. But I want to post something on a different site. How do I do that?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Copy and past the URL from the address bar in your browser. Then, while replying in a WB thread, there are a row of clicky options beginning with "b" for bold and ending with a a little scroll looking icon above the text body window. To the right of the smiley face/emoticon drop down is an icon with a plus sign that says "Insert Link" when you do a "mouse over". After you click the icon a box pops up you enter the URL the click OK. Next you can enter the name or text for the link.

Thank you. I'll keep these instructions handy for posting on here. But I want to post something on a different site. How do I do that?

The process should be similar depending on the host. Perhaps someone from that forum could answer that question better. Most forums have similar/same functions but not all are equally user friendly.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

Thank you all for your help. I think I have the info I need now.