• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear johnc,

I'm afraid I may be distracting to this particular topic, so if I may, I would like to pm my response to your post?  Is that acceptable to you?

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  92
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sure Suzanne.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

RT,

I did ask the question on Dec. 2nd, here's part of the post:

Now, the problem I have is the thought that those going through the trib have somehow spattered their garments and can't enter.  We've all done that, we all do that, we are none good enough to get in.  What about all those who died before now with spattered garments, how are they going to get washed clean?  

I like your response and will look into it some more.  I'm not saying yet that I disagree, if it's truth, I'm right there with ya, bro!  

What about:  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemptionEph 4:30?

If the gifts of God are irrevocable and salvation is a gift and we are sealed when we are saved, the day of redemption is the rapture, right?  Do you see where my confusion lies?  I'm not confused on the fact that many think they are saved, say they are christians and believe in Jesus, though haven't submitted to Him and aren't sealed...how does that fit into anyone being sealed and not raptured?

I hope that makes sense.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

• 2 weeks later...

bump

• 1 month later...

bump

Guest Charles Hinson

Thunder,

Just to let you know, there are a lot of us who see the overcomer as the one qualified by Jesus to go in the

rapture.  Revelation 1-3 says much about this.

I may not agree with every detail of this scenario you have presented....but I do agree that the ten virgins represent members of the body of Christ.  That being the case we should be filled ( empowered with, flowing with) the Holy Spirit every day.

The picture of the cry coming forth makes me think that those who are at ease in Zion will not go after the "close communion" with Jesus until radically convinced of the soon coming of the Lord. Then they simply will not be able to switch gears fast enough. Sort of like Samson losing his power when he thought he had it. But later, in death, Samson wins a great victory...so too will the tribulation saints it seems.

Perhaps the cry is the trumpet of God, at which blast the one at ease in Zion will have the entire dire strait they are in pass before their minds eye even as one may see their life pass before their eyes at the point of death.

Normal , active, participitory Christianity has always looked for a imminent return of Jesus.

I am concerned that the rapture materials in circulation by many prescious saints do not address the need for communion with Jesus (i.e. "knowing HIm") as a ongoing prerequisite for being delivered from the wrath to come.

When this thread runs it's course I encourage you to start another one hitting on the same subject again.

Perhaps you could come out with a best-selling prophetic series aptly named " Left Behind ,Too". :brightidea:

Good work my friend!

Chuck Hinson

Thunder,

Just to let you know, there are a lot of us who see the overcomer as the one qualified by Jesus to go in the

rapture.

• 2 weeks later...

AHHhhhhhh yesssssssssss,RT---you are SAYING that WE,you,me george,karenc,adstar ,angels,& ALL the rest of the church,the BRIDE OF CHRIST "MUST" somehow PROVE that WE "ARE WORTHY" LIVE some type of holier-than-thou- life--ABOVE everyone else to BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY,