• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

Just know that it takes yourself to figure out what you're doing wrong. Your already past step one, which is figuring out your problem. Most people can't even get to that step. Im glad you have.

If possible... If you live with someone... Tell them to help you. With the drinking. That can be easily done. Just tell your room mate that you can only have maybe 1 drink a month........ IF THAT!

Cutting thing... Ive tried to cut once. I thought it would help me, but it never does and it never will. You know that its your problem and that you have to work on it. Just know that you know what you have to do.

Christ will help your way through it. But he will only do that if you give him something in return. He needs your love.

I hope everything works out with you. If you need to tal to me, You can PM, Email me or IM me on AIM... Everything is in my profile.

BIC....

Russell07

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1987

Hey buddy..things will be okay..just keep praying to God to help you control those desires you have and spend time with Him..and like some other people have said here, have someone to keep you accountable and watch you. God's with ya and he'll help you through this. Take me, for example, I have a horrible problem with swearing, I don't do it online, just when I'm by myself..I know it might not be considered extremely bad but whenever we have a habit we got to keep trying to kick it and pray to God. Hope this helps.