IGNORED

scared

Guest suicide_kid_!2

Guest suicide_kid_!2

im really scared ive been cutting and dringin like crazy and using drugs im scared its totaly out of control i need help but im scared to ask andif i dont soon im oging to die

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Is there someone older you can trust that you can go to? As much as I'm sure everyone here would love to help you, I think you're going to need more than a message board to get you through this. Do you have anyone at all you could go to where you live? Relative? Pastor or Youth Pastor? Anyone?

I'll be praying for you.... *hugs*

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

First stop where you are and call out to God. He is there and He WILL hear you. Do you know the Lord? Is he your Savior? If not, I would love to share with you how to know Him.

Now stop and think which person you trust the most. Who loves you unconditionally? Go to that person and tell them what you just said here. Get them to help you get help. Serious help.

You are right to be scared. More than one person has lost their life in this battle. They thought they could cut one more time. Use drugs one more time.... and they would get help after that, but guess what...they cut too deep. Their heart couldn't take any more drugs.

You are aware of your need. Get help now. I will be praying for you. If I could help you, I would. I would hold your hand and take you to someone. I cannot. But I can pray for you.

IR :prayer

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/08/1987

I know I am just someone off the internet, but you can AIM or YIM if you want to talk, I have tried the suicide thing, and I am willing to talk to you, my s/n's are in my profile, please talk to me!

*draigon*

Guest durangokid

You have my prayers and hugs too. Tess is right, you need to get in touch with someone who can help you. This is from someone who's been down that road. There is a suicide hotline in your phone book. The parent of a good friend was a great help to me. Hang in there, kid. God loves you, and so do we.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

im really scared ive been cutting and dringin like crazy and using drugs im scared its totaly out of control i need help but im scared to ask andif i dont soon im oging to die

Father Help suicide_kid_!2 to find the help she needs for her life. She belongs to you and she is calling out for help. Send someone into her life to give her the help and stability she needs.

In Jesus holy name,

Amen

suicide_kid_!2, it is difficult to do more than a prayer without knowing a bit more about you and your situation. You need someone to sit down and talk to. Someone that will simply listen and let you sort through the things that are causing these things in your life.

by the way you are not alone in this situation for many have been there and made it out ok, so it isn't an impossible situation.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

suicide_kid_!2,

Please look to someone you trust, or should you truly need someone to talk to do feel free to e-mail me or something. PM me if you like. I too have been down that road more than once in my lifetime regretably. You seem to be traveling a dark road which appears to have gotten you lost. I will surely pray for you.

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

I would love to pray with you , if you like. I used to do all that stuff too. Jesus can set you free! Hold on. There IS a better Way!

Guest godsmartian

Dear God I pray that you will be with Sucide_kid!2. Help her to see the light at the end of the tunnel and give her the courage to go to someone for help. Father I pray that you will strengthen her nerve and give her courage to do what she knows that she should. ANd I pray that she will take your hand and let you lead her. In Jesus' name always amen.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Please let us know how you are doing?