• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

The church needs good musicians regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

Shaking my head in utter complete disgust.

I agree BB. The church doesn't need more of that which represents satan in it and a gay Jennifer Knapp is exactly that. A Representative of satan and his evil.

CSLewis your statement tells me that you are primed and ready to fall away from Christ. Satan has been successful in turning your head from the word of God and the moral principals of his words. Putting a Jennifer Knapp in the forefront of spiritual warfare and the praise of God is the same as putting satan on the cross to die for your sins.

Ya'll do realize that CS belongs to the American Anglican denomination? They have gay pastors, so it should be of little surprise when CS makes statements like he does. He seems to see nothing wrong with homosexuality, even in the Church, and doubts the veracity of the Bible. If I'm wrong, CS, please set me straight.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Someone saying, "God made me gay," would be like me saying, "God made me depressed."

God made me fat!

Now, please excuse me while I choose to eat these 3 triple cheese burgers. :emot-rolleyes:

Man that sounds like your belly will be full and runneth over with a burger blessing.

And beer! :3::b:

;):24::24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Methinks the coming world religion apostasy is well off the starting blocks. :emot-hug: Revelation 17 & 18 are coming along quite nicely, no?