IGNORED

sex and depression

Guest shorti

Guest shorti

my bf and i went out for 4 months or so but in dec, he broke up with me because i went thru his trash and accused him of cheating on me, basically he said "ur to paranoid for me and i dont want to talk you again" or something so 2 months went by without talking to him. in march well spring break, he called me and wanted to get back together, well all my life ive been depressed and had low self esteem, so i said yeah ok lets get back together forgetting the reasons why we were not together to begin with. well thats when i lost my virginity to him. it felt so good, and i wasnt depressed anymore til a week later or so. than in april was when i was diagnosed. we tried to be together for about a month well it didnt work out. he remembered why he broke up with me. i was being "paranoid" again even tho i dont think i am, so we broke up. well all summer we havent spoke or anything and im not into a relationship with anyone anymore because i know how it goes u find soneone u like, have sex with them and they leave u and blame u for all of it. i changed therapists and she believes i may have borderline personality disorder, BPD because i started cutting again and i dont know if its because of me losing my virginity and all cuz he called me a couple days ago and wanted to get together AGAIN and now this will be the 3rd time, but i dont think i can do it, he gets me to sleep with him and then leaves me and i dont want to do it. this is the same guy who broke up with me twice. i wanna move on with my life but i dont know what to do because im depressed and i know sex will make me feel better what do i do? i g2g but im really confused.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,156
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

How old are you shorty? Do you think having 'sex' means that he loves you? Are you a Christian?

Guest godsmartian

Dear Shorti,

Don't go back out with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all. Second cutting is not going to help at all and neither is the sex. All of that is just trying to fill a hole that will not be filled with just anything. Only one thing will fill that hole. I tried the cutting thing and I was a christian. Finally I quite. Last October was the last time I cut. Don't get into it becuase it is just like any other addiciton it will get you hooked and you won't be able to stop. I said I could stop and I couldn't. It took a while but I finally did. Shorti if you would go to Jesus and ask him to save you and if you give your life to him he will make everything okay. People will leave you and fail you. But Jesus won't he never has and he never will. Now everynow and then I get depressed but I lean on Jesus and he makes it so much easier and the next thing I know I forgot why I was depressed. Jesus is the answer. Not sex or cutting. I don't mean to preach and i am sorry if I have. I have a tendecy to do that. But I'll pray for you and I hope that everything will work out. Any questions at all mail me. Lots of love and God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I think it would be good to find a good Christian youth group to hang out with, or at least a good Christian friend.

Is your therapist a Christian?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

Lets see here...

I wouldnt get back together with him. Chances are, hes just using you for the 'sex' part in the relationship. If he brakes up with you twice... does that mean he'll do it again? Probably. What was his intake when you lost your virginity with him? Was it his first time too? If not, if he'd had 'sex' before, then I would mistake this little thing as him using you for that reason.

If you feel the need to move on with your life (which you should), then move on. There are tons of guys in there for you. The right person for each. And obviously, this guy isnt the right one for you. Yes, you lost your virginity with him, and he'll always be that special person with you, but dont let that fool you how he acts with you.

Go on! Move on! He showed you that he isnt right for you twice already.. why is that letting you fool you?

GBU and I hope you make the right choice with you.

Love,

Russell/Russell07

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/15/1989

sex, in the short term may make you THINKyou feel better, but really it will hurt you more and more eventually. Like it is now, you think it will make you feel better, so you want it more but really its hurting you because you keep doing it, and knowing he's using you makes it worse. Sex just complicates everything if you aren't married. It makes you think you NEED it and need to stay with the person you have had sex with.

My advice is to really move on. You don't need this guy, you need to know you don't need him. And you don't need sex to make you feel better. God is the only one that can do that for you. He is the only one that can ever change your life, or bring you peace and happiness.

God Bless you and be with you always.

Guest mysticfaery06

you could have so much more than this. you could have more than you ever dreamed of. all of your deepest desires...they can be fulfilled. does that make you want to findout how to get all that.

this guy i know, jesus christ, if you ask him into your heart and seek his will daily, he can give you all that you have ever wanted. you can be more than just ok. you can be so beautiful, so amazing.

there was a gift sent from god. he gave the only son he ever had up to a sinful world of sorrow and death. do you want to wallow in sit inside on what seems to feel good for awhile, but only to find that it fades away? do you want the know that you can be someplace better? someplcae where your tears will be forever gone, and the pain deep inside your very heart will cease to exist? than seek christ. he is always waiting for you with open arms he was waiting for you a long time ago.

there is soo much i want to tell you, and there is soo much god wants to give to you still. no matter what you have done. all of that crap in your life can be sifted thru tha sand and tossed away.

i would absolutely love to keep incontact with you. i hope you take my offer. you can reach me at mysticfaery06@hotmail.com

peace be with you,

mystic

Guest LCPGUY
i believe in God, i have since i was 11. btw im avoiding his calls.

Shorti, thats a good start. Now then, find a good Christian Therapist first off. Then find a bible believing church with lots of people your age. Pray and read your bible. You don