~candice~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

This is my devotional from a few weeks back (April 12) and I was reminded of it again tonight. It is a Rylism (it should be available online). I see my sin more and more these days, and it's ugly :thumbsup: . Really I am just a redeemed sinner who has no strength and power of her own except through Christ. As we all are!

I have had an attitude adjustment lately (boy, don't they hurt!). Looking at those in the Lord's kingdom who are battling and fighting for Him. I see that we are all alike, sinners, weak in our own strength but strong in Him. This is repeated so many times throughout the bible. Those who believe they are strong in their own strength either fail, or are removed from the battle before hand.

What is left, looking through the eyes of this world, is a raggy mob of nobodies. But from God's perspective, and in His strength, we are a strong mighty army! I needed to be reminded of this :thumbsup: .

OK enough rambling, here is the devotional letter that started my attitude adjustment.

A Business Letter To Jesus Christ

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." ((Isaiah 55:8).

TO: Jesus Christ, Son of Joseph

Woodcrafters Carpenter Shop

Nazareth, Israel 35922

Jerusalem, Israel 00666

RE: Staff Team Evaluation

Dear Mr. Christ,

Thanks for using our service; as you know, we bring a rich tradition of proven excellence in matters pertaining to the things of men. We have carefully studied the resumes of the twelve men you have picked for management positions in your new organization. All of them have now taken our battery of tests; and we have not only run the results through our computer, but also arranged personal interviews for each of them with our psychologist and vocational aptitude consultant.

It is the staff's opinion that most of your nominees are lacking in background, education, and vocational aptitude for the type of enterprise you are undertaking. The majority of your staff's profiles were rather bland, and self explanatory

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

This is my devotional from a few weeks back (April 12) and I was reminded of it again tonight. It is a Rylism (it should be available online). I see my sin more and more these days, and it's ugly :wub: . Really I am just a redeemed sinner who has no strength and power of her own except through Christ. As we all are!

I have had an attitude adjustment lately (boy, don't they hurt!). Looking at those in the Lord's kingdom who are battling and fighting for Him. I see that we are all alike, sinners, weak in our own strength but strong in Him. This is repeated so many times throughout the bible. Those who believe they are strong in their own strength either fail, or are removed from the battle before hand.

What is left, looking through the eyes of this world, is a raggy mob of nobodies. But from God's perspective, and in His strength, we are a strong mighty army! I needed to be reminded of this :wub: .

OK enough rambling, here is the devotional letter that started my attitude adjustment.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." ((Isaiah 55:

Greetings Andy,

I didn't venture to the lower part of your theard, because I am re-joying to the above. Last night I struggled so with trying to figure out why I was having these short comings in my Christian walk with the Lord. I just couldn't put my thoughts in prayer. This devotion has worded how I feel, and now I can go to the throne of God and express them..... I so want to have a victorious walk with Him.... :thumbsup:

This is my devotional from a few weeks back (April 12) and I was reminded of it again tonight. It is a Rylism (it should be available online). I see my sin more and more these days, and it's ugly :emot-highfive: . Really I am just a redeemed sinner who has no strength and power of her own except through Christ. As we all are!

What is left, looking through the eyes of this world, is a raggy mob of nobodies. But from God's perspective, and in His strength, we are a strong mighty army! I needed to be reminded of this :emot-hug: .

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." ((Isaiah 55:

Greetings Andy,

I didn't venture to the lower part of your theard, because I am re-joying to the above. Last night I struggled so with trying to figure out why I was having these short comings in my Christian walk with the Lord. I just couldn't put my thoughts in prayer. This devotion has worded how I feel, and now I can go to the throne of God and express them..... I so want to have a victorious walk with Him.... :emot-hug:

Oh sis :emot-hug: . Praise the Lord ;) .

This is my devotional from a few weeks back (April 12) and I was reminded of it again tonight. It is a Rylism (it should be available online). I see my sin more and more these days, and it's ugly :b: . Really I am just a redeemed sinner who has no strength and power of her own except through Christ. As we all are!

What is left, looking through the eyes of this world, is a raggy mob of nobodies. But from God's perspective, and in His strength, we are a strong mighty army! I needed to be reminded of this :3: .

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." ((Isaiah 55:8).

Amen andy

1Co 1:26-31 LITV

(26) For you see your calling, brothers, that there are not many wise according to flesh, nor many powerful, not many wellborn.

(27) But God chose the foolish things of the world that the wise might be put to shame, and God chose the weak things of the world so that He might put to shame the strong things.

(28) And God chose the low-born of the world, and the despised, and the things that are not, so that He might bring to nothing the things that are,

(29) so that no flesh might glory in His presence.

(30) But of Him, you are in Christ Jesus, who was made to us wisdom from God, both righteousness and sanctification and redemption,

(31) so that even as it has been written, "He that glories, let him glory in" the "Lord." Jer. 9:24

:emot-rolleyes:

It's good news huh? We don't need to be wise in ourselves, or strong, or wellborn.

2Co 12:10 Yes, I am well pleased with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions and difficulties endured on behalf of the Messiah; for it is when I am weak that I am strong.