• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

The door is not yet shut! We are seeing signs of the end, but that has not occurred yet. The door is still open for people to repent and draw near to the Lord.

I would agree with the sentiment that the time is short... but the door is still open. Come in!

Why is he calling Christ YahuShua HaMashiach? Why not Yeshua???

Why not Jesus?

I'm just wondering why this author chose that particular (alleged) name, given it is highly debated. Yeshua / Jesus are much more widely used and understood. It was just something that stood out.

This has all the earmarks of a Yahwist cult. The reference to the door in Revelation refers to God being the author of salvation (he shuts and no one opens, he opens and no one shuts; that is, salvation is from THE LORD and Him alone) and not some spiritual or literal portent The whole Yahshua pseudo-Hebrew pronounciation of the name of Jesus is one of the signals that this should be taken with a grain of salt, if even that.

Perhaps that's why my spirit feels so on edge about this? It just does not bide well with me.

Google YahuShua HaMashiach and the first thing that pops up for me is 'Followers of Yah'. :thumbsup:

Hello everyone,

I just got the email from other christian forums and the person is prophet and God is using him for His glory and I asked about the name like Yahushua HaMashiach:

Hebrew Names for God - Yeshua Ha-Mashiach

Yahushua's name is Jesus !!!

The NAME ~ Yahuwah is Father Gods name

God bless you !!!

So If you wanted to know more about it You can go to website called [link deleted] that s where I go there.

thanks

DC

by the way, I dont mean to cause any trouble for you all. I just wanted to share what I had heard myself from Lord yesterday morning, "This morning, i was thinking about the verse that came in my mind In Revelation 3: 7b This is the message from the one who is holy one true. he is the one who has the key of David. He opens doors, and no one can shut them; he shuts doors, and no one can open them. I was thinking about the door was being open, the door couldnt shut. he shut door and we couldnt open the door. I was thinking about the verse this morning. The verse just came in this morning. so I was busy all day until this evening, I read this forum and I began to realize that message was came up in my mind. I said wow!!! Must be from Lord that He was trying to tell me something like that. at the point i was thinking about Jesus Come back soon and that s how the verse came to my mind this morning."

at the point, I was thinking about Jesus coming back and that s how the verse came in my mind yesterday morning. It was so clear message in my mind not blurred or something like that He was whispering to me so clear.

So

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yod

DC, that dream you had may have been real or it might have been induced by reading all the "stuff" at the other site.

The sacred name garbage is to be disregarded. If someone starts talking about Yahushuah, please just run.

anyone who speaks hebrew knows that is just impossible. It's the doctrine of people who want to act like they have some kind of secret knowledge...as if God doesn't hear anyone else's prayer?

His name is Yeshua in hebrew. Period.

Jesus, Isus, Isa....are all acceptable since He can speak and understand any language.

But anyone who puts Yah- in YESHUA is full of baloney and pride. Leave them alone. Or as you say....shut the door.

:thumbsup:

DC, that dream you had may have been real or it might have been induced by reading all the "stuff" at the other site.

The sacred name garbage is to be disregarded. If someone starts talking about Yahushuah, please just run.

anyone who speaks hebrew knows that is just impossible. It's the doctrine of people who want to act like they have some kind of secret knowledge...as if God doesn't hear anyone else's prayer?

Jesus, Isus, Isa....are all acceptable since He can speak and understand any language.

But anyone who puts Yah- in YESHUA is full of baloney and pride. Leave them alone. Or as you say....shut the door.

I didnt read that forum. that forum was later in the afternoon. that the verse came in my mind in the morning. the forum was later in the afternoon.

DC

.... that the verse came in my mind in the morning....

Hallelujah!

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalms 63:1

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9

Love, Your Brother Joe

.... that the verse came in my mind in the morning....

Hallelujah!

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

Psalms 63:1

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9

Love, Your Brother Joe

Thank you my brother Joe. I appreciate that those verse that s what i needed to hear.

Thanks agian

dc

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Yod,

No one knows for sure of the correct spelling of Y'shua. and just because one may be more commonly excepted does not mean that's correct. So, no reason in fighting on who has the correct spelling. We know for sure that Jesus is not a translation or a transliteration of Y'shua but a completely new word for Y'shua. Actually Joshua and Y'shua mean the same thing and would have been a much better english translation/transliteration of Y'shua. Ever wonder why Joshua never got lost in translation or other important Hebrew biblical names, but the name above all names was completely changed. Iesus on the other hand is the greek word from where we get Jesus and it has more to do with greek mythology then any thing. Ie = Little ; sus = Zeus = Greek god. Iesus = Litte God or Little Zeus or son of Zeus.

If greeks wanted rightfully translate the name of Y'shau then they would have used theosorta meaning theo = god , sorta = saves or gods salvation or they could have left it as it is as they did other ofher bibical names of the bible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Ever wonder why Joshua never got lost in translation or other important Hebrew biblical names, but the name above all names was completely changed. Iesus on the other hand is the greek word from where we get Jesus and it has more to do with greek mythology then any thing. Ie = Little ; sus = Zeus = Greek god. Iesus = Litte God or Little Zeus or son of Zeus.

All the New Testament names got changed from Hebrew to Greek to . . . something else.

Ya'akov, which is Jacob, somehow became James - for example.

Eleazar somehow became Lazarus. ( :noidea: )

So, I wouldn't put too much stock in the Zeus claim.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

Ever wonder why Joshua never got lost in translation or other important Hebrew biblical names, but the name above all names was completely changed. Iesus on the other hand is the greek word from where we get Jesus and it has more to do with greek mythology then any thing. Ie = Little ; sus = Zeus = Greek god. Iesus = Litte God or Little Zeus or son of Zeus.

All the New Testament names got changed from Hebrew to Greek to . . . something else.

Ya'akov, which is Jacob, somehow became James - for example.

Eleazar somehow became Lazarus. ( :noidea: )

So, I wouldn't put too much stock in the Zeus claim.

Yes names have been some what modified or transliterated but not completely changed as Y'shua name was. I would have been fine if the name Jesus was a transliteration or even a translation but Jesus is nether but a completely different word.

The greek tanslation of Y'shau is Theosorta (Theo=god Sorta=save) The english transliteration of Y'shua would be Joshua.

Yes names have been some what modified or transliterated but not completely changed as Y'shua name was. I would have been fine if the name Jesus was a transliteration or even a translation but Jesus is nether but a completely different word.

The greek tanslation of Y'shau is Theosorta (Theo=god Sorta=save) The english transliteration of Y'shua would be Joshua.

I think they transliterated sounds rather than meanings.

I'm trying to look things up.

"Iesus" is actually the Latin transliteration, not the Greek.