IGNORED

Who is restraining the man of lawnesses?

Blien

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Bold Believer - Are you a preterest? :noidea:

Partial preterist. Most accurately, I'm a last-day adventist, meaning I believe the resurrection (and the accompanying rapture) occur on the last day, followed by the judgment of the wicked and their condemnation. (Not to be confused with 7th Day Adventism, the Judaizing cult of Ellen G. White.)

OK I thought so :emot-handshake: .

I will have to refresh my memory on preterism... but is the difference between partial and full preterism the belief that Jesus has not yet returned for the second coming?

Does it also mean you believe in imminence?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

1. The Illuminati is a defunct group. Adam Weishaupt created it and it died out with him.

It's not a defunct group. Their symbology is right on the american dollar bill. Plus, there are people who've gotten out of the Illuminati and have exposed all their functions. All one needs to do is look at how things keep getting worse and worse without any resolution to se that there are peopel working behind the scenes to keep us down.

2. Daniel wrote about how the FOURTH KINGDOM (which was the Roman Empire) would be divided into 10 Kingdons. Those kingdoms were as follows:

1. Anglo-Saxons

2. Franks

3. Allemans

4. Burgundians

5. Visigoths

6. Suevi

7. Vandals

8. Heruli

9. Bavarians

10. Ostrogoths

10 kingdoms will be geographical locations that the world will get divided into.

3. The little horn (not some mythical antichrist dictator) would make war with saints. Interestingly enough, Revelation 13 states the exact same thing, only the writer (John) calls the war-maker 'the Beast'. The Beast was....Nero. Mr 666 was....Nero. Nero's name adds up to...666.

The beast is just another name for the anti-Christ, the counterfeit Christ. Daniel8:24,25 refersw to him. his power will be mighty(he gets his power from Satan), he will cause the craft to proser(that is refering to witchcraft, the occult). He will be a destroyer. He will use the one world government consitution to persecute anyone who doesn't follow him during the time he has his reignn on earth. Til Christ comes back to finish him off, he will have one world government.

Ignoring history in your eschatology is the road to utter confusion.

You are good with "accusations." Your also very rude and obnoxious.

The symbol on the US dollar bill is similar to an Egyptian one called the 'all seeing eye of Horus'. I am not positive that the Illuminati ever used it as a symbol, although it is often ascribed to them by conspiracy theorists. The second thing about the Great Seal of the United States is that the Eye of Providence has been by Christians since the Middle Ages. The pyramid's use is, I admit, confusing. The Great Seal was designed in 1782, but not used on US money until 1935. Mr. Weishaupt's society died out with the last of his followers. The idea that it is some occultic cabal bent on taking over the world is the product of whole cloth. In other words: Somebody made it up. Might I suggest doing a little research on Adam Weishaupt?

The 10 Kingdoms must come about after the fall of the Fourth Beast, which is why no modern kingdom or nation can be what Daniel is talking about. The 10 kingdoms which I mentioned previously came about after the final collapse of the Holy Roman Empire, and fulfill the prophecy.

I am not even going there with the whole 'Beast is another name for the antichrist' thing, because I've adequately answered this in other posts. Needless to say, it is not so.

The phrase 'the craft' is not used in the Danielic prophecy. Daniel 8:25 says 'he shall cause craft to proper'. The word used for craft here is the Hebrew word mirmah, which means deceit, craft and treachery or guile. It has nothing to do with witchcraft.

As to my statement that ignoring history in one's eschatology is the road to confusion, I stand by it. It was not intended to be either rude OR obnoxious. nor was it directed at anyone in particular. I hate to see Christians being deceived by nonsensical teachings which have no basis in historical fact. God deals in fact, not fiction. When I first became a Christian almost 40 years ago, the only thing taught about the Second Coming was pre-tribulationism. Other theories were rarely if ever explored. Basically, if one was not a pre-millennial pre-tribulationist (the easiest way to translate that: A Left Behinder), one was considered either a liberal or a heretic. Things haven't changed much in 40 years in that regard. God forbid that anyone should present evidence which shows 'Left Behindism' to be false. Paul said it best in Scripture:

2Ti 4:3 ,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.