IGNORED

What is the day and hour that no one knows?

MARANATHA

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

The Bible clearly states what day this is. What day do you think is being referred to? Peace, but not yet.

Here are the verses where CHRIST was recorded 3 times, telling what day and hour that no one knows, but the FATHER only. These verses are followed by Peter's description of that day and hour. It is very clear in the verses, that CHRIST is saying the day no one knows, is the day that the heavens and earth pass away. How did this day become the rapture, or the day of his physical return? The verses do not say, you can't know when the rapture will happen. It also does not say you can't know when CHRIST will physically return. 3 times it is recorded. Why are people looking all over the Bible for another day as the interpretation of these verses, when the answer in proper context, is in the verse right above the "no one knows" verses. Lets study closely to see what I am talking about.

MATTHEW 24:

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

MARK 13:

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

LUKE 21:

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33 HEAVEN AND EARTH SHALL PASS AWAY: but my words shall not pass away.

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

2nd PETER 3:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Do these verses reveal to us exactly what day, know one can know. What day do you think is revealed here. Any opinions or thoughts.

Peace, but not yet.

I guess what I am asking is, what verses specifically support the day that we can't know as the rapture? What verses support the day CHRIST returns as the day we can't know? I do not believe, when CHRIST spoke of the day we can't know, that HE was referring to the rapture or of his physical return. Peace, but not yet.