~candice~

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

I, as many others, have come to realize that you never truly know the battles that others are fighting. I find that to smile and listen to what someone is saying is very important. We often never know what lives other people live.

Oh B, your post is a real tear jerker ;) and rightly so...

I'm so thankful for the over and above kindness and encouragement you have shown me while here at Worthy. :emot-hug:

The three sentences shared above in your post, if we could just grasp the true meaning and seek to do it daily, then God's children could taste, feel and see His

love... agape love.

PS...thank you Andy for stirring my spirit, by starting this thread!! :wub:

2J :rolleyes:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

:rolleyes:

Php 2:1-11 MKJV

1 If there is therefore any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any tendernesses and mercies,

2 then fulfill my joy, that you may be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.

4 Do not let each man look upon his own things, but each man also on the things of others.

5 For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

;)

Php 2:1-11 MKJV

1 If there is therefore any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any tendernesses and mercies,

2 then fulfill my joy, that you may be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord and of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.

4 Do not let each man look upon his own things, but each man also on the things of others.

5 For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,

6 who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,

7 but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Girl...you got church going on in my house!! :rolleyes:

(meaning you have brought much joy to my soul)!!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

May the Lord bless you with all spiritual blessings in Christ. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

The people who encourage me is my hubby, Believer1997, HIS Girl, Pinkfrogfreak, Blien, and others here on worthy.

I've found it just to listen and give a heartfelt smile & hug to others does wonders. This past weekend a lady in the community came to me, and discussed what she's been going through. She told me, she hated me, she never liked me, cuz I always seems so jouful and cheery, she told me she even prayed that something bad must happened to me, so that i also can have trouble in my life. Then my paji (father in law) & my dad died within 2 weeks last year, and she came to our homes and wanted to see how do I react to this. To her suprise I stood up in the memorial services and gave encouraging words to my family & friends. She said she went home, cried herself to bed and asked forgiveness and from then started to pray for me. She came to me just to say thank you for not talking a lot in the community, but mostly showing love and always putting others first. She said that that encourage her a lot, to start doing more and stopped talking. I felt so humble by her words. And gave her my testimony. Guess what, she even cried more and said she'll never judge a book by it's cover. I laughed at her when she told me she didn't liked me. SHe was suprised by my reaction. SO I guess I must start talking as well, lol. DADDY knows best.