• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1980

I know it's illegal in Canada to do some religious stuff, like quote the bible verses, where it's shows Homosexuality is a Sin. I know some of you here are from Canada. Do any of you know what's the punishment for this crime? Do Christian's there protest against this law? If a Christian or some Christian's chained themselves to the Captitol Building in Canada with sighns, what will happen to them?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

I know it's illegal in Canada to do some religious stuff, like quote the bible verses, where it's shows Homosexuality is a Sin. I know some of you here are from Canada. Do any of you know what's the punishment for this crime? Do Christian's there protest against this law? If a Christian or some Christian's chained themselves to the Captitol Building in Canada with sighns, what will happen to them?

Haha, I would either let them rot or crucify them. They should have every right to say how they feel, but no right prevent other people from getting married. They'll probably just get arrested and processed like normal people. Because to chain would require vandalism (puting spikes in the wall), or wrapping a chain around the building, and neither of those are acceptable forms of protest. It also breaks some other regulations and they'll get slapped with those. Good luck with that one...

PS: Don't be ignorant and intolerant by doing this or premoting this.

Edited by Wix

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/23/1987

Haha, I would either let them rot or crucify them. They should have every right to say how they feel, but no right prevent other people from getting married. They'll probably just get arrested and processed like normal people. Because to chain would require vandalism (puting spikes in the wall), or wrapping a chain around the building, and neither of those are acceptable forms of protest. It also breaks some other regulations and they'll get slapped with those. Good luck with that one...

PS: Don't be ignorant and intolerant by doing this or premoting this.

I'm not from Canada so I'm just speaking my mind... but I don't think it's illegal to quote bible verses as long as it isn't in an intolarant manner. For example: if some guy on TV or the radio was going off on how all homosexuals are going to hell and how their so "ignorant" and such... I think this is the kind of thing the law is probably supposed to protect. Honestly, in a case like that, I would support the law 100%. Some Christians are so mean and intolorant to homosexuals and I don't think it's cool at all... Jesus would be tolorant and willing to help them and be their friend. He wouldn't tell them to go to hell.

By the way... I don't exactly think that crucifying Christians is that tolerant compared to a nonviolent protest. Yes, in a situation like that there would probably be vandalism charges but they aren't killing or hurting anyone.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/14/1980

Scratch the part about the chains. What if we just walked around the place carring posters and shouting bible verses, and claiming Homosexuality is a Sin, "how would we be prosecuted then?"

Edited by kjvtrue

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/14/1987

Scratch the part about the chains. What if we just walked around the place carring posters and shouting bible verses, and claiming Homosexuality is a Sin, "how would we be prosecuted then?"

You might need a permit to protest. I would talk to the police and ask them how to obtain a permit, or if one is necessary to protest. Better safe than sorry. As for the freedom of speach, you can basically say whatever you want, I do support that. However a bunch of hypocrits preaching tolerance then bashing homosexuals because it's a "sin" pisses me off. :laugh: I would have no problem having them killed, but that's why I'm not in any position of goverment :P.