• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings LCPGUY,

I would have to agree with you, I am "fanatically" obsessed with destroying this most hideous of doctrines which is deceiving many otherwise well intentioned Christians such as yourself. I have been giving some thought and prayer to a post that will reveal the "rightness" of the post-trib, pre-wrath view, and the error of the pre-trib rapture view. Please watch for it.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Greetings LCPGUY,

I would have to agree with you, I am "fanatically" obsessed with destroying this most hideous of doctrines which is deceiving many otherwise well intentioned Christians such as yourself. I have been giving some thought and prayer to a post that will reveal the "rightness" of the post-trib, pre-wrath view, and the error of the pre-trib rapture view. Please watch for it.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

ernie, your "fanaticism" about a concept that JESUS prophesied "NO MAN WILL KNOW" is only an opening for satan to come in your life. You are rude, arrogant, proud, and egotistical over this issue. Those are not the traits of Jesus but of satan.

I truly feel sorry for you....

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Ill watch out for it, im always happy to help you see the lite, I mean to disprove you proof hehe i said that in all love from a bro hehe

• Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Ill watch out for it, im always happy to help you see the lite, I mean to disprove you proof hehe i said that in all love from a bro hehe

This is a subject that can't be 'proved' by anybody...that is what Jesus prohezied...:o

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

This is a subject that can't be 'proved' by anybody...that is what Jesus prohezied...:o

oh i know i just like saying things like that hehe

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Dad Ernie, to answer your question. I would have to argue many other points and that would require a very long post, but maybe I could answer it this way. The parable of the ten virgins, five have oil, five have not. The oil is the Spirit, five are prayed up and ready to go. Five are not. I think these saints in Revelation are the five who were not ready. They will have to stay here and go through the trib. Many in the church believe in Christ but just believing isn't enough for Jesus said even demons believe. I think what ever state one is in spiritually when the bride groom comes, thats the state he will stay in. He will have to endure the trials of the trib, just like the old testment saints did. They had nothing but their faith. They didn't have the comforter. Neither will they. Thats why I believe it says THEY have washed their robes and made them white with the blood of the lamb. They walked it alone with only their faith in Christ to substain them. Thats why I think its so very important to be ready, to have those lamps trimmed and full of oil. :huh:

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings OliveOil,

Well, if we don't die before then, I hope to see you among the witnesses for Christ during that period and not a part of the one world church/government.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  09/16/1955

Who are all the saints with the Lord in verse 14:5 ,understand that this is the day of the Lord, when he returns to rule with a rod of iron, as you see in verse 14:16 the remnant which are left from all the nations, which came up against Jerusalem, these enter into the millennium where the Lord and the saints will rule over them, including the remnant of Israel, and in revelation it mentions babies being born, the saints who have been transformed will be like the angels, meanig we will not marry, nor be given in marrage. In verse 14:3 the Lord fights against those nations who came up against Jerusalem, and in verse 14:12 we read how the Lord destroys those nations, but the remnant in verse 14:16 who live through the tribulation period, enter the millennium, and these are not transformed as we will be (made saints) , but are under the rule of the Lord and the saints, as we read in revelations, Satin has been chained and cast into the bottomless pit for the thousand years, the point is if we are returning with him, how can it be that he is returning to receive us? It does not logically fit, at his return he will reign over Israel and the remnant left of the gentiles. And we will reign with him.

Zechariah|14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy

spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zechariah|14:2 For I will gather all nations against

Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the

houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city

shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people

shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah|14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight

against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah|14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon

the mount of Olives, which