IGNORED

Anybody watch Hayward getting grilled on Capitol Hill?

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

I watched about 1 1/2 hours of it, and Hayward was like a broken record. He just repeated the same rehearsed lines over and over. He kept denying knowledge of any decisions made on the Deepwater Horizon. He is kicking the can down to someone else and protecting his own backside by disavowing any knowledge of procedures on that rig.

He has been an employee at BP for 28 years and yet acts like he has no idea how things are done on an oil rig. He is the CEO but is completely out of the loop on any and all decisions. He is as incompetent as a CEO as Obama is as president.

One thing that came out was that BP has had 760 safety violations on his watch. Their competitors like Shell, Phillips 66, etc. had like, 2 violations or 8 violations in the same space of time that Mr. Hayward has been CEO of BP.

I got tired of wathcing his stonewalling after a while.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

What a joke! These guys want to sit on their ivory thrones and ask the same question a million times and get the same answer. I mean what's the point. Today was an exercise idiocy. How badly does our country need real leadership, instead of the clowns we have. Sadly it's probably too late.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I didn't watch it but he sounds like Robert Gibbs. Obama's press secretary.