hayahtowb

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I thought I told 1/2 of you people to stay home ((iidb), by reading your posts I can see your spirits; (just look the word up in your dictionaries and you'll see that it means your intellect), just change some user names and you get matches, at least for some of the older users). Alright then, it wasn't that funny.

On a diffrent note, the letter x is my favorite and the ancient Phoenicians letter 'samekh' looks like a triple set of arms on a telephone pole. The Greeks changed that into their symbol x called 'chi', that the Romans refined with serifs and we use this today.

The symbol x in science stands for the unknown (Good-ole Willy Roentgen discovered x-rays in the mid 1890's and called them that because at first he didn't know what they were?).

In Christianity the x stands for Christ (In the early 1950's molecular biologist Elsie Franklin used x-rays to take the first pictures of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)).

I said all of that, to say the Hebrew word translated "from his ribs" in: Genesis 2.21 is: 'tsalah' meaning 1/2 of a curve. Now iwhen you split the base pairs double helix, the DNA reproduces its self (boys and girls if you like), also this is a reason a growing number of scientists are changing their minds (scratching their heads and butts with a "hum" in their closed mouths) about evolution/forced change & God.

Share your thoughts please and thanks in advance.

Loving God

is good

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

Now iwhen you split the base pairs double helix, the DNA reproduces its self (boys and girls if you like), also this is a reason a growing number of scientists are changing their minds (scratching their heads and butts with a "hum" in their closed mouths) about evolution/forced change & God.

What on earth are you talking about? During cell division DNA doesn't reproduce itself, it requires machinery from the cell such as RNA polymerase: DNA Replication.

Please strive to attain a higher level of sensibility in your posts, this one makes virtually none.

Lurker

While I might not exactly understand where the OP was going either, I don't see why you have to come off with your usual self-important, overly puffed up, pseudo-intellectual sarcasm. I mean, come on, you're not exactly Einstein there, buddy. :rolleyes:

Hi Lurker,.. umm who are you mad at?

What on earth are you talking about? During cell division DNA doesn't reproduce itself, it requires machinery from the cell such as RNA polymerase: DNA Replication.

Please strive to attain a higher level of sensibility in your posts, this one makes virtually none.

Lurker

The title starts with: A little...I think you can understand the rest, if you think about it for awhile, but maybe not?

While I might not exactly understand where the OP was going either, I don't see why you have to come off with your usual self-important, overly puffed up, pseudo-intellectual sarcasm. I mean, come on, you're not exactly Einstein there, buddy. :rolleyes:

Hi MorningGlory, I don't think he liked the idea that science is found in scripture,.. if you can show how and where it's found, people might believe.

Also (I have thick skin) your in my prayers, and thanks.